• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on the massacre last nite .......

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously it is not a good idea to practice for 2 days with the team you are getting ready to play next in their house....
I still do not like Dean Pees style of D, the bend but don't break leaves way to short passes for 1st downs and we really missed Ngata last nite in the middle...
Pre season, thank God.....One of those nights I guess...
The running game looked good, the wr's couldn't catch a cold naked in a blizzard, and Trestman raised question in his play calling too....He called a very good game against NO, but stunk it up in this one....
Let's see what he can do these last 2 games to regain our confidence in him....
Well, it's football and you just never know what next week holds...
Bryn Renner was the bright spot and I wouldn't be opposed to keeping him as our Back up instead of Schaub.....More promise IMO. :nod:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Ithink it is a good idea to expose yourself to a team - show your weakness's to the team you are going to play against. Then oach the team to the problems. After an ass-kicking, they are ready to learn. Better to be beat in preseason, than in real time. In fact, better to lose now and learn, than to win.....

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Ithink it is a good idea to expose yourself to a team - show your weakness's to the team you are going to play against. Then oach the team to the problems. After an ass-kicking, they are ready to learn. Better to be beat in preseason, than in real time. In fact, better to lose now and learn, than to win.....

Can't argue that, losing sucks anytime though !!!.....I did learn that there is no game plan in games 1 and 2 and Philly did a good job hiding in practice what they were gonna do come gameday...
Bottom line, got butt whooped and on to Redskins.....Thank God that wasn't regular season....:eek:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't argue that, losing sucks anytime though !!!.....I did learn that there is no game plan in games 1 and 2 and Philly did a good job hiding in practice what they were gonna do come gameday...
Bottom line, got butt whooped and on to Redskins.....Thank God that wasn't regular season....:eek:
Teams that go 4-0 only make the playoffs 25% of the time.
Losing in pre-season means you are working on the rough spots instead of playing your best stuff for the win.....