• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on IPA beers?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you are a dumb fuck. Did you see the mea culpa?

Of course the total number is weak. 250? Lol :suds:

We have all the best beer from almost every part of the country and you want to rate us on what we make ourselves? WTF? Beer is about drinking, and what we have to drink here dominates every where else.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL could they pick 5 more worthless parameters? Really don't give a shit about anything other than the quantity of quality beer distributed to the area. Like I said. The best.
Yep, you are dumb as fuck. Seattle, Denver, San Diego, Portland, San Francisco, Tampa/St. Pete are all significantly better beer cities.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, you are dumb as fuck. Seattle, Denver, San Diego, Portland, San Francisco, Tampa/St. Pete are all significantly better beer cities.

Haven't been to Seattle or Denver but if you put them with the others you mentioned it's laughable how far apart each of those are with Philly. I'd give Denver a chance, they might get some of the midwest stuff we don't get while still getting some east coast stuff, but Seattle has no shot. They barely get anything from the east coast. We get almost everything. Almost anyone that is making good beer anywhere in the country, you can find it in Philly. That ain't true anywhere else. It's been nice educating you this morning.:suds:

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been to Seattle or Denver but if you put them with the others you mentioned it's laughable how far apart each of those are with Philly. I'd give Denver a chance, they might get some of the midwest stuff we don't get while still getting some east coast stuff, but Seattle has no shot. They barely get anything from the east coast. We get almost everything. Almost anyone that is making good beer anywhere in the country, you can find it in Philly. That ain't true anywhere else. It's been nice educating you this morning.:suds:
LOL. You don't know shit about the industry. You are pure comedy gold.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You don't know shit about the industry. You are pure comedy gold.

I'm laughing at you too. Talking shit, but can't back it up. Just posting random ranking lists that have nothing to do with what I said. Funny.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm laughing at you too. Talking shit, but can't back it up. Just posting random ranking lists that have nothing to do with what I said. Funny.
So back it up jackass. Prove that Philly has the most distribution from the best craft breweries nation wide.

And go.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So back it up jackass. Prove that Philly has the most distribution from the best craft breweries nation wide.

And go.

To you? LOL. Next you'll want me to teach a squirrel to play baseball. At least that would be more fun.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philadelphia specifically. Best beer scene in the country.
Really?

I was blown away by Eries "afterhour private club" scene.

Only thing like it here are all ran by Cops. Which is cool, but not as cool as if they weren't Cops.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all of them have a pine flavor. I had a Black IPA the other day and it was very smooth.

I kinda prefer the black ones, myself. Stone's Black IPA is awesome, but hard to find over here

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just did at lunch. The distributor was loaded.
giphy.gif