• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This year's RBs

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coby fleener to cleveland

That would be awesome because then I would know exactly who I would draft in the 4th Rd.

i think its 4th round pick 8 if not there, then wr in the 5th , and hope to snag jack doyle round 6, pass on ben watson because he took fleeners job

Gimme that Buncos D in the 7th too, cuz defense wins FF championships.

def drafting cousins in the 8th

Well if we're taking the dive we might as well round out our starting roster with a K in the 9th.

sounds good but not AB in round 1 because were going RB, plusAB is not ever gonna repeat 2015 so hes not worth it

That & we cannot count on Mike Vick saving the day. Eddie Lacy in the 1st. Book it.

only if your positive you can get cedric benson round 2

That'd be a homerun. If not then I was thinkin Brian Hartline in the 2nd. Slippery guy between the hashes will do damage. Top 20 easy.

lmao i cant anymore

Lelz... I wasn't sure I could rebuttal the Benson post. Shit had me tearing up.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if Treff reads it his avatar will sputter out,stop,start spinning in the opposite direction,and twirl right out of his pc screen and knock him so hard, that when he wakes his clothes will be out of fashion
My clothes were out of fashion when I bought em

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bounce back from what? He had a solid season last year. Yer gonna give yerself an aneurysm.

He did not have the year he had the year before. Don't come off with that. The bears were so awful and early on they were involving Cohen it affected him. He had 40 rushing yards at home against the BROWNS. He got no chances in any blowout games. If he had a solid year last year, why has he gone from late first ranked last year to mid-third this year?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drafting Howard in the third, or later, in a six team league would be smart.

Howard is ranked way lower on NFL.com. First round is the big 4(we know who they are), Brown, Kamara, Hunt, Gordon, Jones, Barkley, ODB, and Fournette.

He is also ranked below Freeman, McCoy, McCaffery, Green, Adams, Hopkins, Hill, Drake, Cook, Theilin, Gronk, Thomas, Cooper, Baldwin, and Evans.

I have done a few mocks. He's not in the first round.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not just make a thread about Howard?

You could even put "Howard" in the title.

They are going to pass way more. Reid and Pederson pass to so up the run. Nagy is schooled in that style of offense.

Hard to predict how that pass game is going to look though. I like Trubisky in general, but he really didn't get to try much last year. I don't think he's as good as Goff and the Bears aren't as talented as the rams were.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are going to pass way more. Reid and Pederson pass to so up the run. Nagy is schooled in that style of offense.

Hard to predict how that pass game is going to look though. I like Trubisky in general, but he really didn't get to try much last year. I don't think he's as good as Goff and the Bears aren't as talented as the rams were.

The fact that Trubisky may not be that good is even better for Howard. They don't need to have that great of a offense for Howard to bounce back. McVay came from Washington where the run game was highly inconsistent. Washington was more of a pass-first team. Reid's team was run-oriented with Charles before he got hurt. Ware was not as good, so they went back to passing until Hunt happened last year. As for Pederson, they had no elite RB to begin with. Ajayi's not elite.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is about Howard. I'm saying he's this year's Gurley.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Trubisky may not be that good is even better for Howard. They don't need to have that great of a offense for Howard to bounce back. McVay came from Washington where the run game was highly inconsistent. Washington was more of a pass-first team. Reid's team was run-oriented with Charles before he got hurt. Ware was not as good, so they went back to passing until Hunt happened last year. As for Pederson, they had no elite RB to begin with. Ajayi's not elite.

Uhh reid is notorious for being pass heavy dating back well over a decade.

And the bears being bad is bad for howard because the worse they are the less they'll run.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard is ranked way lower on NFL.com. First round is the big 4(we know who they are), Brown, Kamara, Hunt, Gordon, Jones, Barkley, ODB, and Fournette.

He is also ranked below Freeman, McCoy, McCaffery, Green, Adams, Hopkins, Hill, Drake, Cook, Theilin, Gronk, Thomas, Cooper, Baldwin, and Evans.

I have done a few mocks. He's not in the first round.
First round is much different from the third.

If he goes in the third, your league blows.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I'm confused... are you saying that you want to reach for him in the first round?