• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Paige Thing is getting very Interseting

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I thought there was really no reason to keep giving them chances with the PG shows and Big E gyrating in the ring. Kofi could be awesome in the cruiserweight division and is being wasted.

As far as Paige, still under contract, but not on TV or events since DelRio started his squawking and I don't think we will ever see her back. Just saying they have wanted to keep this quiet for a while now so we will see where Xaviers career goes after this. He might as well just have been a manager.

Paige had neck surgery in the fall, which is why she hasn't been on TV. The timing of the surgery just happened to coincide with the Del Rio falling out and her wellness violation.
Paige Reveals She Has Undergone Successful Neck Surgery

Regarding the New Day, they're among the most popular on the roster (both in terms or crowd reaction and merchandise, considering they sold the most merchandise during WM 32 week)....given that, I don't see how any of them have been 'wasted.' Before the New Day, they were 3 guys who really had no direction and they turned it into something big as a group. This was one of the rarer situations where WWE listened to the fans (once fans decided they wanted to see more New Day, they started being pushed).

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paige had neck surgery in the fall, which is why she hasn't been on TV. The timing of the surgery just happened to coincide with the Del Rio falling out and her wellness violation.
Paige Reveals She Has Undergone Successful Neck Surgery

Regarding the New Day, they're among the most popular on the roster (both in terms or crowd reaction and merchandise, considering they sold the most merchandise during WM 32 week)....given that, I don't see how any of them have been 'wasted.' Before the New Day, they were 3 guys who really had no direction and they turned it into something big as a group. This was one of the rarer situations where WWE listened to the fans (once fans decided they wanted to see more New Day, they started being pushed).

Kofi was doing well on his own, Big E the body guard worked well, Xavier Woods isn't much of a wrestler.

I just hope the Hardys get there, get to take both the smackdown and raw tag belts and make the tag team division interesting again. Its all been this new day and nothing more.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The New Day have been one of the best things going the last 3 years.

Kofi did not have a good thing going anymore, he was being buried and used as a gimmick for Rumbles, Woods was a nobody, never on TV, and they tried giving Big E a singles run and it failed.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Summer Rae, Victoria, and Kaitlin pics are on Celeb Jihad as well.

Nice

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kofi was doing well on his own, Big E the body guard worked well, Xavier Woods isn't much of a wrestler.

I just hope the Hardys get there, get to take both the smackdown and raw tag belts and make the tag team division interesting again. Its all been this new day and nothing more.

Kofi had one notable fued against Randy Orton back in like 2010 (which ended abruptly after he botched a move in a match), and other than that what was he really doing....a cool move twice a year at the Royal Rumble/Money in the Bank/Elimination Chamber and floating around the tag team division with random partners (CM Punk, Evan Bourne, R-Truth). He had a couple of IC and US title runs but none of them were long nor noteworthy.

In all honesty, fans didn't care about Kofi until he was in New Day. Taking him out of New Day imo would just make him lost in the shuffle as he was before.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kofi had one notable fued against Randy Orton back in like 2010 (which ended abruptly after he botched a move in a match), and other than that what was he really doing....a cool move twice a year at the Royal Rumble/Money in the Bank/Elimination Chamber and floating around the tag team division with random partners (CM Punk, Evan Bourne, R-Truth). He had a couple of IC and US title runs but none of them were long nor noteworthy.

In all honesty, fans didn't care about Kofi until he was in New Day. Taking him out of New Day imo would just make him lost in the shuffle as he was before.

Kofi is still the lamest part of the New Day, you could drop him and they wouldn't miss a beat IMO.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, apparently, there was no punishment handed down to anyone in this case, because it was already too late for find a host for wrestlemania, and they could not get away with punishing paige and not punish Xavier woods.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kofi was pretty much the only one doing any real high flying moves until everyone found a way to dive thru ropes to the floor. I think Kofi would get a bunch of fan support in the cruiserweight division. But then again, this fan base wants cruiserweights like punk, bryan and styles to be the heavyweight champs.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a douche. I saw the videos, she was running the damn show.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlotte nudes got leaked :puke:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaitlyn's video is interesting.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appartently. The Smackdown Women have a mystery partner for 5 on 5

And Paige is fully recovered from injury and trained.

Just saying. She was spotted in Atlanta

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appartently. The Smackdown Women have a mystery partner for 5 on 5

And Paige is fully recovered from injury and trained.

Just saying. She was spotted in Atlanta
I imagine Nattie will take that last spot.

Read that Paige was left off tv this week because she leaked the news all over social media by posting backstage photos with Alicia Fox and Renee Young, and also let everyone see her entering Phillips Arena on Monday.

WWE is super petty if that's the real reason they kept her off TV.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see that she's dumped Alberto and has a chance to get her life back on track. Things looked kinda dire there for a minute

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read that Paige was left off tv this week because she leaked the news all over social media by posting backstage photos with Alicia Fox and Renee Young, and also let everyone see her entering Phillips Arena on Monday.

I got a dark horse in the match. I think it might be Bazlier

Get the WM story line with the other horse woman stated

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read the same reports.They were on the fence between Bayley and Paige for the last spot.And Paige pissed off creative so they went Bayley.I also read she was tabbed to move from Raw to Smackdown a while ago too.So who knows.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a dark horse in the match. I think it might be Bazlier

Get the WM story line with the other horse woman stated
That would be an interesting twist.What did you think of the RAW invasion of smackdown judge.I actually liked it

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be an interesting twist.What did you think of the RAW invasion of smackdown judge.I actually liked it

Imo my reasoning for this as welll is she has not stepped foot in a NXT ring.

I liked it but i would have done it better.

End with the new day getting a clean win. Shane is shown pumping up the smackdown locker room as he is leaving.

He opens the limo door and as he is about to enter it, Ambrose( shown on a bus a little bit away) calls out " Hey Shane, Under siege". Camera cuts back to Shane as he tries to warn the SD Live locker room, before he gets to the door to backstage, the bar hit him off at the pass. And then out comes the raw locker room abd the 5 minute siege begins.

Styles is dragged out to the bar holding Shane up. And then you see a pair of feet. Camera pans up to reveal Angle. Angle says it on on Sunday.

Fade to black as the raw locker room is leaving.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Paige....

So, basically, Raw and Smackdown are running the EXACT SAME ANGLE in their women's divisions and neither show acknowledges how what is happening is mirroring the other show?

WWE treats their audience like they are fucking stupid!