• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. It's not even fun hassling you ladies anymore. Sooo predictable.:)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I get it. I had 5 females in my house for about 5 yrs. Same O Same O.

So that is why you lash out so often on here towards others. I get it all now. A whole new world with this information of why you post like you do.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that is why you lash out so often on here towards others. I get it all now. A whole new world with this information of why you post like you do.
That was clever. I'm sure your girlfriends will will give you a bunch of atta boys for that one. I learned a lot being around bunch of women. You can't buy enough toilet paper, it's the two weeks before their period that they go all "Cybil " on ya and they just love talking silly ass shit that nobody gives a damn about. Kinda like you ladies.You'll get what I'm talking about once your nuts drop.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was clever. I'm sure your girlfriends will will give you a bunch of atta boys for that one. I learned a lot being around bunch of women. You can't buy enough toilet paper, it's the two weeks before their period that they go all "Cybil " on ya and they just love talking silly ass shit that nobody gives a damn about. Kinda like you ladies.You'll get what I'm talking about once your nuts drop.

So let's see...So looking at what you grew up with you are talking about every couple of weeks things getting crazy and people saying the weirdest crap then all of a sudden good to go for a couple of days then once again goes crazy. Yup that sure sounds like the rest of us instead of you. Maybe it is you that should wait until your voice lowers to figure out who the drama queen is on this board?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's see...So looking at what you grew up with you are talking about every couple of weeks things getting crazy and people saying the weirdest crap then all of a sudden good to go for a couple of days then once again goes crazy. Yup that sure sounds like the rest of us instead of you. Maybe it is you that should wait until your voice lowers to figure out who the drama queen is on this board?
WTF ?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok shit for brains, yes I grew up three sisters and a brother a year older than me and we constantly knock each other's teeth out fighting about something,but I was referring mostly
Jesus. Your about as perceptive as a rock. What part of " I had 5 females in MY House " didn't register with you ? I didn't own a house when I was " growing up". After my girls lost their mother when they were 11 and thirteen yrs old, I met a women that had two girls around same age as mine and eventually moved them in. Regardless of growing up with 3 sisters and a brother, I learned a lot having 4 teenage girls and a equally difficult woman in house. Regardless of your upbringing or past, that scenario will either kill you or you will learn a lot about how women think,etc. That's how I know how you and DC and others here are just clueless as to how frigging feminine you really are. Act like a man and I'll respect you. Carry on like a whining bitch and I'll let ya know. Look, I enjoyed this forum for a long time when we talked football or man talk. Since the new influx of characters joined up, this forum is more like a reality show where sucking ass and stroking each other constantly is got out of control and you actually started it all once you got your head all swelled up by idiots that don't really understand the game anyway. It's guys like you who never actually played the game, that seek the attention of those that are so desperate for " likes ", " winner" or in your case, " Gosh CD that was so informative"! That must really make your vagina wet. Oh just remembered your answer to my " Born again question "....Now I could be wrong even though I was raised Catholic ( and that's generational ) went to church every Sunday till about 13, catechism ( ? ) every Sat where you learn about the bible in more detail, I was always under the impression that true believers trusted in their faith and the Lord to give them the strength to persevere through " tragedies,etc. Not lose faith. Your right though, Born Agains have their own rules. Hippocrates is a word that seems to follow Born Agains. Peace Lazarus!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok shit for brains, yes I grew up three sisters and a brother a year older than me and we constantly knock each other's teeth out fighting about something,but I was referring mostly

Jesus. Your about as perceptive as a rock. What part of " I had 5 females in MY House " didn't register with you ? I didn't own a house when I was " growing up". After my girls lost their mother when they were 11 and thirteen yrs old, I met a women that had two girls around same age as mine and eventually moved them in. Regardless of growing up with 3 sisters and a brother, I learned a lot having 4 teenage girls and a equally difficult woman in house. Regardless of your upbringing or past, that scenario will either kill you or you will learn a lot about how women think,etc. That's how I know how you and DC and others here are just clueless as to how frigging feminine you really are. Act like a man and I'll respect you. Carry on like a whining bitch and I'll let ya know. Look, I enjoyed this forum for a long time when we talked football or man talk. Since the new influx of characters joined up, this forum is more like a reality show where sucking ass and stroking each other constantly is got out of control and you actually started it all once you got your head all swelled up by idiots that don't really understand the game anyway. It's guys like you who never actually played the game, that seek the attention of those that are so desperate for " likes ", " winner" or in your case, " Gosh CD that was so informative"! That must really make your vagina wet. Oh just remembered your answer to my " Born again question "....Now I could be wrong even though I was raised Catholic ( and that's generational ) went to church every Sunday till about 13, catechism ( ? ) every Sat where you learn about the bible in more detail, I was always under the impression that true believers trusted in their faith and the Lord to give them the strength to persevere through " tragedies,etc. Not lose faith. Your right though, Born Agains have their own rules. Hippocrates is a word that seems to follow Born Agains. Peace Lazarus!

This is a whole lot to take in so not sure I completely follow.

First Lazarus was the man who was raised from the dead and was faithful throughout to Jesus. So not sure where the hypocrite part applies to him. You might be meaning Judas, the one who betrayed Jesus. As for not lose faith not sure where you are getting that from me. I haven't lost faith. I believe more in God today than I ever did before. I have plenty of flaws that I'm still working through today. This is what people don't seem to get about Christians is those who claim to be perfect are nothing of the sort. True Christians know they are messed up people. That is why they need Jesus. The church is for the sick not the healthy. If I expected every person who walked into the church to be perfect the place would be empty and I wouldn't be allowed in the building. I've persevered through plenty of tragedies in my life. I would go through them but I doubt this post means much to you anyway.

I am sorry that you lost your wife with such young kids. My mom died when I was young leaving my dad with 3 kids to raise all 8 years or younger. Glad you found another woman to love and her kids as well.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the new people that came on. I'm sorry but I appreciate what they have brought to this board. I'm sorry that it isn't football 24/7 and that is it and that they brought their sense of humor here to the board but at least for me I think it added a lot to the board.

Personally I've gotten to know a few of these guys outside of this board and they have become very close friends of mine. Heck I even work with one of them now. So if you are upset with what the board has turned into I can recommend other boards that are just football and that is it focused that you can post on. I hate to lose you Randy as have for the most part appreciated our conversations on this board, but again if you are not happy then no reason to stick around. I doubt the board is going to be changing to what you want any time soon.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need a break from football after the draft, so I’m glad to be going to a Rockies game tomorrow night vs the Dodgers. And not posting often here. But I read what everyone posts - whether it’s boring or not.

Now for the boring. I’m told I make good coffee. The secret is using good coffee and good water. ;) But if you want to slip just a little salt and a little cinnamon on the coffee grounds, that helps will take some of the “bite” off the coffee. And no one needs to know your secret.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to say if Randy hates this board so much why does he keep coming back? The guy gets all sensitive and then when he gets called out on it he acts like he was just trying to rile people up. Perhaps going to the local park and hanging out at the playground will net him more enjoyment.

Unlike Carl I wouldn't hate to see you go!

Now let's get back to talking about hair spray and makeup! I don't want this board overflowing with Randy's machoness. He's got internet muscles the size of the great HULK!

Last edited:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need a break from football after the draft, so I’m glad to be going to a Rockies game tomorrow night vs the Dodgers. And not posting often here. But I read what everyone posts - whether it’s boring or not.

Now for the boring. I’m told I make good coffee. The secret is using good coffee and good water. ;) But if you want to slip just a little salt and a little cinnamon on the coffee grounds, that helps will take some of the “bite” off the coffee. And no one needs to know your secret.

Go Rockies!

Speaking of boring, the NBA finals seems boring to me. Coffee seems boring too. ;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Macho RandyMon Savage

macho-man-champion-2017-05-11.jpg-e1526819293723-696x392.png

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash