• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This board would not be complete without a

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pessimist.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I'm the only one here who cares we need to kick the tires on a 38 year old CB 6 years into the Mayhew project.

Pretty much the answer is no. I hate that the Lions are in this situation.

I am just not going bat shit crazy over something out of my control. No paranoria of groups that I myself conjured up. I know one person in real life from this site. I just sing songs aboot rainbows when I realize thankfully that one guy is not you. Misery loves company... I feel sorry for the guys you hang with.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why we have a prediction thread.....Because after 8 months of Kool-Aid and Doom and Gloom, we actually get to see where honest people think the Lions will end up.....(No Kreton 16-0 is just plain stupid).....After all is said and done I know in the future who to take seriously about Lions football.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much the answer is no. I hate that the Lions are in this situation.

I am just not going bat shit crazy over something out of my control. No paranoria of groups that I myself conjured up. I know one person in real life from this site. I just sing songs aboot rainbows when I realize thankfully that one guy is not you. Misery loves company... I feel sorry for the guys you hang with.

Dude, you reply way more to me now than TP ever did.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why we have a prediction thread.....Because after 8 months of Kool-Aid and Doom and Gloom, we actually get to see where honest people think the Lions will end up.....(No Kreton 16-0 is just plain stupid).....After all is said and done I know in the future who to take seriously about Lions football.

Hoke has done good things. Mayhew too. Just shut up and cheer.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to take a few hours off away from the boards.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2014 Kyle Fuller or Darqueze Dennard over Ebron?
2013 Dee Miliner over Ansah?
2012 Janoris Jenkins over Reiff?
2011 Prince Amukamura over Fairley Looking back on that draft and seeing JJ watt 2 picks before Fairley is heartbreaking...especially since Titus and Mikel in there wouldve gotten it done. Looking back on drafts is not a great idea for any fan of any team.
2010 Joe Haden over Suh, Patrick Robinson over Best?
2009 Malcolm Jenkins over Stafford? Vontae Davis over Pettigrew
2008 Aqib Talib over Gosder Cherilus
2007 Darelle Revis over Calvin Johnson
2006 Tye Hill over Ernie Sims
2005 Fabian Washington over Mike Williams

Hey Rob which of these first rounders would you trade out for the next corner taken?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RobBase said:
Hoke has done good things. Mayhew too. Just shut up and cheer.

Microwahevo said:
Not tonight he didn't. Curb stomped!!!!!

QB Golson, WR Amir Carlisle, CB's Mathias Farley and Cody Riggs, LB Jaylon Smith really stood out for the "Domers" last night....

I tip my hat to those kids, even being a Michigan fan....

Devin Gardner just sucks.... He was the one who become flustered in the pocket once again and threw picks, not Hoke. but hey, let's always blame the HC... Michigan's O-Line still sucks when they have to play a legit FBS school. The O-Lineman Hoke recruited, RobBase, so part of the blame goes to him. Sometimes the kids that are 4 or 5 star recruits don't live up to that status. Maybe the O-Line coach is to blame too.

Micro. Notre Dame looked really really good Last Night... :nod:

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am 53 years old (January 1958). The last time the Lions won is December 1957. In that time we have one one playoff game (1995), Had the best running back ever (Barry Sanders), Endured the "Another One Bites the Dust" which quickly turned into "Another One Beats Our Butts". We've played in 3 staduims (Tiger Staduim, Pontiac Siverdome and Ford Field). We have endured an 0-16 season, the death of players and number one draft picks that busted badly.

And lastly we have Matt Millen - he exceedes all the bad luck combined.

millen1.jpg

I am Optimistic this year. Sometime, something has to go right for the Detroit Lions.

I am usually a cynic with hope (????), this is the FIRST year ever I pick the Lions to win the Super Bowl. $100 at 36 to 1 odds.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude 36-1 I'd throw down 500. I don't need the 500 that bad. Although it would make a Super Bowl loss that much worse.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB Golson, WR Amir Carlisle, CB's Mathias Farley and Cody Riggs, LB Jaylon Smith really stood out for the "Domers" last night....

I tip my hat to those kids, even being a Michigan fan....

Devin Gardner just sucks.... He was the one who become flustered in the pocket once again and threw picks, not Hoke. but hey, let's always blame the HC... Michigan's O-Line still sucks when they have to play a legit FBS school. The O-Lineman Hoke recruited, RobBase, so part of the blame goes to him. Sometimes the kids that are 4 or 5 star recruits don't live up to that status. Maybe the O-Line coach is to blame too.

Micro. Notre Dame looked really really good Last Night... :nod:

Gotta say, it was a great feeling watching them play so well. People can say it isn't a huge rivalry, but I think last night proved what it really is/was.

Jaylon Smith has the makings of being a stud LB. Love watching this guy fly all over the field.

One thing I was surprised to see was Gardner not run that much. Is he just not as big of a runner as Denard was? I kept looking for one of those read-option QB keepers but it never came.

Great way to end the series, if you're a Domer! ;)

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Micro..............HOLY POOH POOH, I JUST NOTICED YOUR AVI....

THAT is one of the most hilarious Ive ever seen.... even being a U of M fan since '65, you had me laughing so dang much.....

I must agree with you on LB Jaylon Smith... Kid is straight up baller with blazing speed. He's only going to get better as these next 3 years roll along... Ya think Gardner remembers him, much ?