• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Things you Loved as a Kid that you just don't get to Eat Anymore

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was a kid McDonalds was a big deal. I was a product of the 80's. We didn't eat it all the time and I swear that stuff was actually edible without causing some form of cancer. But I remember having my birthday party at McDonalds. We had a contest to stack those Styrofoam box's and see who could make the tallest tower, play on their playground (before them became death traps) and to top off the event had a McDonalds birthday cake. McDonalds would give you a bunch of placemats. But now, there is no way in the heck I touch that place. Everytime I eat there now I think I will be okay, only to get a severe tummy ache and some diarrhea. You know who has their birthday party at McDonalds now? Nobody.....

80s-birthday-party-mcdonalds-2.jpg

80s-birthday-party-mcdonalds-3.jpg

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comcheese.jpg
Tell me somethin bout the hood and I'll tell you somethin bout the holler....

Also,
pop rocks.jpg

Liked em as a kid and pulled an all timer prank with em one time when I was about 8 years old by pouring some down one of my cousins diaper without telling anyone. When cousin pissed in her diaper then told em that her hoo hoo was fizzing all hell broke loose, especially when it turned the piss in the diaper red..

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braunschweiger or liver sausage.
Made a good sandwich back then.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to repost this.

Banana Pudding
Yeah, get your head round that.
I don't ever get it anymore.

Mamas-Best-Banana-Pudding-3-sm.png

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Date Bars. My mom would make them for me instead of a birthday cake. The recipe was printed on a box of Dromedary Dates. Can't find them any more.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can still find a snow cone dealer every once in a while. The best ones I ever had were at a booth on Savannah Beach. Fireballs still show up from time to time.

You can find Chic-o-Stiks and Abba Zabba at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store locations.