• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

They were the Patriots worst nightmare

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers - $22m
Russell Wilson - $21.9m
Ben Roethlisberger - $21.85m
Cam Newton - $20.76m
Matt Ryan - $20.75m
Joe Flacco - $20.1m
Drew Brees - $20m
Ryan Tannehilll - $19.25m
Colin Kaepernick - $19m
Jay Cutler - $18.1m
Tony Romo - $18m
Matthew Stafford - $17.7m
Alex Smith - $17m
Peyton Manning - $17m
Carson Palmer - $16.5m
Eli Manning - $16.25m
Andy Dalton - $16m
Philip Rivers - $15.3m
Sam Bradford - $13m
Tom Brady - $9m

This is a list of NFL Quarterbacks who got paid more than Tom Brady for the 2015-16 season. Since I'm not blindly hating Brady, I'm gonna say I'd rather have Tom than Sam Bradford or Andy Dalton. I personally would rather have him over anybody in the league. Realistically he's at least in the discussion for the best QB in the game right now. Yet 19 other Quarterbacks made more money than him this last year. Since Tom basically pays his teammates' salaries, I'd say he's allowed to "berate his team". And I'm not a "stupid Pats fan blowing Brady every chance I get", I'm just being reasonable.

First...

I personally would rather have him over anybody in the league.

Then...

I'm not a "stupid Pats fan blowing Brady every chance I get"

:L

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salaries are BS

Bradys' massive signing bonus' and backloaded money arent reflected in his annual salary

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salaries are BS

Bradys' massive signing bonus' and backloaded money arent reflected in his annual salary

Are Patriots fans REALLY so stupid that they think we're going to believe this bullshit about "he took a paycut for the team?"

Are they? REALLY? :noidea:

He restructured the deal WITH INTEREST to make the deal more cap-friendly. In the end, he makes MORE than before and there are breakdowns that prove it.

Beyond belief. :L

"No, he's actually PAYING the Patriots to play for the love of the game!"

old1r1sh

It's a Great Day for Hockey
Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First...

I personally would rather have him over anybody in the league.

Then...

I'm not a "stupid Pats fan blowing Brady every chance I get"

Are Patriots fans REALLY so stupid that they think we're going to believe this bullshit about "he took a paycut for the team?"

He restructured the deal WITH INTEREST to make the deal more cap-friendly. In the end, he makes MORE than before and there are breakdowns that prove it.

No, you're right. Tom Brady is a next level asshole that acts unlike any other player in the NFL. He makes money? He yells at his teammates? I need to start a bunch of threads about him to express how much I dislike him for winning stuff.

Blindly hating someone is no less ridiculous than blindly loving someone. Tom Brady can do no wrong in the eyes of many Patriots fans, and he can do no right in the eyes if people like you. Whether he makes this amount or that amount, he made it way more team-friendly than it needed to be. If Matt Ryan has earned $20.75m worth of the teams money that they can't use towards other players, then so has Tom Brady. It doesn't matter if he actually made a bunch of money. The point is that he made it so that he didn't put his team into a whole by asking for $21.9m (Russell Wilson). He didn't hurt his team in the financial department like Aaron Rodgers has. Therefore, he isn't as poor of a teammate as you suggest he is.

I can recall Peyton Manning bitching at plenty of his teammates too. Oh wait, fucking everyone does that.

And again, I'm not a Patriots fan. I didn't think I'd have to repeat that.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you're right. Tom Brady is a next level asshole that acts unlike any other player in the NFL. He makes money? He yells at his teammates? I need to start a bunch of threads about him to express how much I dislike him for winning stuff.

Blindly hating someone is no less ridiculous than blindly loving someone. Tom Brady can do no wrong in the eyes of many Patriots fans, and he can do no right in the eyes if people like you. Whether he makes this amount or that amount, he made it way more team-friendly than it needed to be. If Matt Ryan has earned $20.75m worth of the teams money that they can't use towards other players, then so has Tom Brady. It doesn't matter if he actually made a bunch of money. The point is that he made it so that he didn't put his team into a whole by asking for $21.9m (Russell Wilson). He didn't hurt his team in the financial department like Aaron Rodgers has. Therefore, he isn't as poor of a teammate as you suggest he is.

I can recall Peyton Manning bitching at plenty of his teammates too. Oh wait, fucking everyone does that.

And again, I'm not a Patriots fan. I didn't think I'd have to repeat that.

Actually read first paragraph.

Saw nothing compelling, instead a bunch of your typical self-serving Brady bullshit and stopped reading.

I'm sure everyone else will read it though. :thumb:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning and Manning? Hmmm.... Shouldn't it be: Justin Tuck/Osi Umenyiora and Von Miller?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Archie Manning only beat 12 winning teams his entire career. No wonder Peyton needed HGH to boost his genetics.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually read first paragraph.

Saw nothing compelling, instead a bunch of your typical self-serving Brady bullshit and stopped reading.

I'm sure everyone else will read it though. :thumb:

Pretty funny coming from the guy who penned a 10 page love letter yesterday. And posting a vid of Peyton walking into the building?

Beta/cringe worthy stuff, bro.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers - $22m
Russell Wilson - $21.9m
Ben Roethlisberger - $21.85m
Cam Newton - $20.76m
Matt Ryan - $20.75m
Joe Flacco - $20.1m
Drew Brees - $20m
Ryan Tannehilll - $19.25m
Colin Kaepernick - $19m
Jay Cutler - $18.1m
Tony Romo - $18m
Matthew Stafford - $17.7m
Alex Smith - $17m
Peyton Manning - $17m
Carson Palmer - $16.5m
Eli Manning - $16.25m
Andy Dalton - $16m
Philip Rivers - $15.3m
Sam Bradford - $13m
Tom Brady - $9m

This is a list of NFL Quarterbacks who got paid more than Tom Brady for the 2015-16 season. Since I'm not blindly hating Brady, I'm gonna say I'd rather have Tom than Sam Bradford or Andy Dalton. I personally would rather have him over anybody in the league. Realistically he's at least in the discussion for the best QB in the game right now. Yet 19 other Quarterbacks made more money than him this last year. Since Tom basically pays his teammates' salaries, I'd say he's allowed to "berate his team". And I'm not a "stupid Pats fan blowing Brady every chance I get", I'm just being reasonable.

Irish don't take it personally, Hammer ran away from home at 30 and stopped talking to his parents cause they are Patriot and Celtic fans