• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

These guys are playing like shit

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have no idea where the intensity and good play went. We had such a nice thing brewing during that 7 game win streak, and now it looks like that might have been a fluke.

These past 4 games have been nearly impossible to stomach.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a spirited effort last night vs. Miami but just came up short. This just isn't a contending team right now so I don't get too upset when they lose. I know there is no way on Earth Denver could be the likes of San Antonio, Miami, OKC, etc. in a 7 game series so I just try and enjoy the games when I can.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been following too much, since I didn't renew my League Pass and rarely get to see them play. I heard on the radio that a few days ago that we only narrowly lost to the Heat. Then I checked the standings yesterday and saw that we lost our eighth straight. To 11-21 Philly. At home. Pretty sure your thread title is descriptively accurate, Doc. Hate to say it, but it's looking like it might be a year to tank.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been following too much, since I didn't renew my League Pass and rarely get to see them play. I heard on the radio that a few days ago that we only narrowly lost to the Heat. Then I checked the standings yesterday and saw that we lost our eighth straight. To 11-21 Philly. At home. Pretty sure your thread title is descriptively accurate, Doc. Hate to say it, but it's looking like it might be a year to tank.

Yah TD....I actually called my cable provider and tried to cancel my league pass, but those chumps won't let me cancel out of it. This 8 game losing streak coupled with what looks like Shaw ALREADY losing the team had me to that point. I guess I have no choice though. Since I can't cancel, I'll still watch and just hope we can turn it around.

Thing that bugs me most is that during our 7 game win streak; we were playing great ball on both ends of the court with hella intensity. It all seemed to just disappear in two weeks time. Shaw's rotations suck ass, and Foye has been absolutely pitiful at the 2. Hickson has some nice double-doubles, but he couldn't guard my mom on defense.

Ty has really been the only bright spot on the team with JHam poppin' off in a game here and there too. This team is like a bunch of different arrows pointing in different direction. There is zero cohesivness, zero intensity, and the guys are embarrassingly lazy on defense.

Hasn't been fun the past two weeks, but maybe now that Shaw has laid the hammer on a vet like Dre these guys will respond and maybe turn it around tonight against Memphis. I will be watching :behindsofa: