• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There's a new STAR in the Galaxy

ciprian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Lampard "soap opera" is almost over and the brit has decided to walk in Beckham's footsteps toward LA Galaxy.

A huge capture for MLS after Beckham's departure, wouldn't you say?

I'm sure the legendary Stamford Bridge defender won't dissapoint.

Source: Frank Lampard will play for the Los Angeles Galaxy - Goal.com

hi-res-159349420_crop_exact.jpg

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm beyond crushed that Chelsea did this. Ridiculous to let him go. I just hope he gets the all time scoring record before he leaves.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Saw this coming from a mile away. Not as big a name as Beckham but certainly a better player than when Becks came over.

Airraid, don't you think Chelsea can do better than a 34-year old midfielder? They can buy anyone they want. All respect to Lampard, and it sucks that he won't get the record he's closing in on, but they could turn around and buy any of dozens of guys that would be better. And frankly that Chelsea locker room seems like it needs some new blood, the crew of powerful veterans make it very tough on the coaches.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is still producing at a high level and a bedrock to the team. Leadership, vision, passing. Can't just replace that.

We need to sell Torres. Get Falcao. Falcao and Ba.... nice combo. Torres only hurts us. He has to have a wide open net. He doesn't create.