• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Season So Far-Week 9

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top Tier: Alabama, Oregon, Florida State
2nd Tier: Ohio State, Stanford, Baylor
3rd Tier: Miami, Auburn, Missouri

Analysis: This is a list of teams that I still think can make the nc championship. Everyone must win out on this list. Stanford would have to beat Oregon and hope that either Florida St or Ohio State loses. Baylor needs help, but nothing is impossible. Miami must beat Florida St and still needs help. Auburn would have to win the SEC which would involve beating Alabama and the same can be said for Missouri. If Alabama should lose, it's possible no SEC team would be in the nc.

Surprise Teams: Baylor, Missouri, Miami, Texas Tech

Disappointing Teams: USC, Texas, Georgia, Florida, TCU, Northwestern, Boise State

Analysis: 3 loses each for Georgia and Flordia is very surprising. A lot of injuries however. Texas was projected by some to go anywhere from 10-2 to running the table. Could still win the Big 12. Other 4 disappointments were top 25 at start of season.

Baylor has looked awesome. Missouri still is a big surprise despite Saturday's loss.

Heisman Trophy: Marcus Mariotta, Jameis Winston, Johnny Manziel, Teddy Bridgewater.

Analysis: Manziel is fading fast. He's been great this year but not much better than last year. Voters don't like him. Winston is coming up fast and Mariotta has the disadvantage of playing out west in a lot of late games so is not seen as often. Sense Winston could make a serious run at this.

NC Game: Alabama vs Oregon. Seriously I think only Stanford can give Oregon a game and I don't think anyone on Alabama's schedule can do that.

Big Games this Week:

Florida St vs Miami A battle of to 10 teams and FSU is a 21 point favorite. Yikes
Michigan vs Michigan St
Oklahoma St vs Texas Tech

Florida St, Michigan State and Texas Tech look good to me.

Biggest Remaining Games:

Alabama vs LSU Nov 9
Alabama vs Auburn Nov 30
Baylor vs Oklahoma Nov 7
Baylor vs Texas Tech Nov 16
Florida St vs Miami Nov 2
Michigan vs Ohio St Nov 30
Oregon vs Stanford Nov 7