• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Pats Organization

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that was super classy & simply bad ass what they did for the Bengals player & his little one.:clap:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on behalf of the whole pats/org....and mr. kraft........*I thank you*.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But leave it to a certain Dolphins fan to question the sincerity of it.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this idiot -
Originally Posted by Paolo305613
You know the Cheatriots are up to something when a beyond classless organization like them does something as classy as honor Devon Still’s daughter... They wanted to create a distraction and it worked. The cheatriots will come down to earth again soon

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this idiot -
You know the Cheatriots are up to something when a beyond classless organization like them does something as classy as honor Devon Still’s daughter... They wanted to create a distraction and it worked. The cheatriots will come down to earth again soon
lol,.....''un-fkkn-believ-able''....?!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots are one of the best organizations in all of sports. It is not surprising that some fans would be jealous of our success. I suppose that it is not real fans that are a nuisance, even those that do not like the Patriots. It is the trolls that are trying to diminish what the patriots have done. Why would they not?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots are one of the best organizations in all of sports. It is not surprising that some fans would be jealous of our success. I suppose that it is not real fans that are a nuisance, even those that do not like the Patriots. It is the trolls that are trying to diminish what the patriots have done. Why would they not?

I was not surprised at the fact the quote I posted above was from a fins fan.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans always love their teams, especially when they win. Fans from other teams always try to find something to demean a team that they hate. Half of the baseball world hated the Yan kees because they won the World Series nearly every year. Nearly half of the basketball world hated the Celtics because they won the title nearly every year.

People who hate the Patriots because they're teams can't beat them have to find something "they" think is the reason that their team just plain sucks. 95% of the idiots who continually call the Patriots cheaters don't even know the truth as to what the Patriots did. Because they're so ill-informed, I don't bother to respond to the "cheater" bullshit. The whistleblower, Eric Mangini was the head coach of the Jets at the time. Two years after the incident he was fired by the Jets and became the head coach of the Browns who fired him two years later. Not one organization in professional football would even offer him as much as a ticket taker job. He's considered a pariah in professional football. Every team in the NFL was doing what the Patriots were fined for and because Mangini called out the Patriots, every team had to stop filming other teams, even from the coaches box. Where is Mangini today? Does anyone know or even care?

What the Patriots did Sunday night was outstanding. Having the Patriot Cheerleaders dressed in a Cincinnati jersey with Still's number was poetic. Can you imagine how his little girl felt seeing all those pretty girls wearing Daddy's jersey? Anyone who thinks this was less than classic, has no taste other than his mouth.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans always love their teams, especially when they win. Fans from other teams always try to find something to demean a team that they hate. Half of the baseball world hated the Yan kees because they won the World Series nearly every year. Nearly half of the basketball world hated the Celtics because they won the title nearly every year.

People who hate the Patriots because they're teams can't beat them have to find something "they" think is the reason that their team just plain sucks. 95% of the idiots who continually call the Patriots cheaters don't even know the truth as to what the Patriots did. Because they're so ill-informed, I don't bother to respond to the "cheater" bullshit. The whistleblower, Eric Mangini was the head coach of the Jets at the time. Two years after the incident he was fired by the Jets and became the head coach of the Browns who fired him two years later. Not one organization in professional football would even offer him as much as a ticket taker job. He's considered a pariah in professional football. Every team in the NFL was doing what the Patriots were fined for and because Mangini called out the Patriots, every team had to stop filming other teams, even from the coaches box. Where is Mangini today? Does anyone know or even care?

What the Patriots did Sunday night was outstanding. Having the Patriot Cheerleaders dressed in a Cincinnati jersey with Still's number was poetic. Can you imagine how his little girl felt seeing all those pretty girls wearing Daddy's jersey? Anyone who thinks this was less than classic, has no taste other than his mouth.
...''mangina'' = is employed with the 49rs as a qb/consultant [?],...I did actually see him on a 49r/side-line while watching ~Red-Zone~ last week,....prior to that he was a reg./talkin-head on ESPN......*he was actually pretty good there*.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB consultant? He was a defensive coach and coordinator his entire career. He must have "film" of something.......heh heh

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I am no fan of the patriots, but to me the guy trying to turn this into a negative should get his/her head out of their ass. To me this wasn't about football, this was about so much more. there is no way this should/could be looked at in a negative light. It wasn't just one thing but all the things that shows it was just a kind gesture, but a special one. & the cheerleaders wearing the rivals uniform was just awesome.
I am not sure if a rival organization has ever done something like this before, but if so, would like to hear about it.

I think you guys should focus on how cool of a thing your organization has done, vs. allowing some poster that is looking for attention to sour the gesture with negativity.

(would love to know how that whole process to do this got started, it obviously wasn't spur of the moment)

:suds:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I am no fan of the patriots, but to me the guy trying to turn this into a negative should get his/her head out of their ass. To me this wasn't about football, this was about so much more. there is no way this should/could be looked at in a negative light. It wasn't just one thing but all the things that shows it was just a kind gesture, but a special one. & the cheerleaders wearing the rivals uniform was just awesome.
I am not sure if a rival organization has ever done something like this before, but if so, would like to hear about it.

I think you guys should focus on how cool of a thing your organization has done, vs. allowing some poster that is looking for attention to sour the gesture with negativity.

(would love to know how that whole process to do this got started, it obviously wasn't spur of the moment)

:suds:

We realize that the great majority of fans who don't care for the Pats are good football fans. Trolls just make all the noise. Great post.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this idiot -

:pound:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Patriots come down to Earth they win, so I'll take it