• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The more things change ......n

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC has never had a 10 win season. That is a fact.

Actually the standard for Smith should be no lower than what the standard was to consider keeping Kirk on the long term.

Carry the team
Win the Division
Win in the playoffs.

These were the reasons and standards given for WHY Cousins should not have been and ultimately was not signed long term over the last three seasons.

So WTF should the standards be lowered for Smith??

Just saying.

There is my answer homes. Smith should be held to the SAME standard that would have been acceptable for Cousins. So sorry hoss, 1 extra win in the regular season would in fact be lowering the bar.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is my answer homes. Smith should be held to the SAME standard that would have been acceptable for Cousins. So sorry hoss, 1 extra win in the regular season would in fact be lowering the bar.

Smith will be expected to win. no one is denying that. You can blast the trade or AS's talent all you want. If he gets us in the playoffs or to the 10 win mark you and skinsdad better go run and hide.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith will be expected to win. no one is denying that. You can blast the trade or AS's talent all you want. If he gets us in the playoffs or to the 10 win mark you and skinsdad better go run and hide.

And when he doesnt, you will blame everyone BUT the QB. Well unless he throws a game losing INT and you destroy another TV. At which point you will turn on him like he stole from you.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when he doesnt, you will blame everyone BUT the QB. Well unless he throws a game losing INT and you destroy another TV. At which point you will turn on him like he stole from you.

hey if AS plays bad he will get the same criticism like KC did. He wont get the "free pass" that you gave KC in the past view seasons.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey if AS plays bad he will get the same criticism like KC did. He wont get the "free pass" that you gave KC in the past view seasons.

We'll see.... its going to be interesting.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is winning a playoff game treading water?
do you have amnesia ? , you have said numerous times that going 8-8 and having good stats is ok for CDC

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he better get us to the NFC title game or else its a flop

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it depends on the situation.

28soan.jpg

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharkinva said:
You want to make NIcholson into a backup despite him having a good year when thrust into a starting roll a wekk before the season started.

Who knows if Nicholson is anymore than a back up at this point? It was like he was almost too physically weak. Every time he got hurt it, which was too often, he was trying to make a tackle.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows if Nicholson is anymore than a back up at this point? It was like he was almost too physically weak. Every time he got hurt it, which was too often, he was trying to make a tackle.

Well fuck if thats the case, we should draft a TE, RT, or RB at 13.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we need at 13 is a perennial pro bowler at any position, that we actually resign, and keep a Redskin for ten years.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is such a joke
The joke is you keep telling us he is the 2nd coming but don’t have the faith he can actually be better then the standards you set for the other guy . instead being as good as is what’s the expected performance should be

I have clearly said what my expectations were for KC with fuller and a full draft. A playoff win , anything less would be a flop

But you and the mitz’s of the world can’t grasp what better actually is and worse , you lack the faith to stand by your alleged guy

If he is better then my challenge shouldn’t cause you pain

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The joke is you keep telling us he is the 2nd coming but don’t have the faith he can actually be better then the standards you set for the other guy . instead being as good as is what’s the expected performance should be

I have clearly said what my expectations were for KC with fuller and a full draft. A playoff win , anything less would be a flop

But you and the mitz’s of the world can’t grasp what better actually is and worse , you lack the faith to stand by your alleged guy

Satisfaction for Dean would be, Smith finishes 10-6 because thats better than what Cousins did. But being better than what Cousins would have had to be in order to meet their standards is not a part of the equation apparently.

Dont raise the standards, lower your expectations.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who said 2nd coming? I said he is just as good or even better than KC for cheaper money. Why does AS have to be validated by you by getting to the conference championship? The standard for KC was to get to the playoffs. I hold the same standard for AS. Now can AS be better than KC and WIN a playoff game. Of course. You are a fool if you don't believe that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said 2nd coming? I said he is just as good or even better than KC for cheaper money. Why does AS have to be validated by you by getting to the conference championship? The standard for KC was to get to the playoffs. I hold the same standard for AS. Now can AS be better than KC and WIN a playoff game. Of course. You are a fool if you don't believe that.
you ALL said i would get BETTER not equal to . in fact your above statement is "even better " . my expectation for KC was a playoff win , better is an NFC title game . its that simple