• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Hoiberg effect on the bulls

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night game was the 1st game the Bulls had everyone back and playing. (except for Noah).
1st time MDJ and Butler have played together. It was nice to see a good effort last night. The Bulls need to get the 7th or 6th seed. I do not want to play Cavs in the 1st rd.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy was only concerned about his wind, so Hoiberg only played him 21 of the 24 first half minutes.

Terrible calls on those offensive fouls, but at least it got him off the court or Fred would have played him all 48.

Dont know what happened to rose, looked like he twisted something and only went in the game a couple minutes at a time in the fourth.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butler will miss his second game after his return sunday, he is in Alabama getting a second opinion on his knee.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I haven't watched a lot this year. Seems to be a shit show with drama.

Hope we can get some momentum going into April and play team basketball.

Douggie Mcbuckets has looked good when Jimmy was out. Very happy about him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they are healthy they are tough to beat. Problem is Health.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I haven't watched a lot this year. Seems to be a shit show with drama.

Hope we can get some momentum going into April and play team basketball.

Douggie Mcbuckets has looked good when Jimmy was out. Very happy about him.

I love Dougs explosiveness and dunking at the rim. I thought they saw enough with McDermott last year to know that Dunleavy was replaceable. They really need a no BS rebounder in the games and as soon as the front line gets healthy, Portis is sitting. Thats a pretty bad move. I dont know if they would use Noah come playoff time, but Pau is padding numbers for his opt out this summer, but the team is hardly winning the close games and alot of the time its Pau whining about a foul that was not called instead of sprinting back on D.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team looks completely lost out there. I dont know how long Paxson is going to stick with his hard headed replace thibbs coach, but this is a clusterfuck. Two games against the knicks and no different mindset. Why isnt Noah back out there yet. Its his final year, who is worrying about long term shoulder separation?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The beatdown by the Magic would have made me fire someone. This is so ridiculous it's almost comical.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I am pissed about this year but we knew this would take time. He doesn't have the players to run his offense, the front office knew this and that is why this is a pass. I still think choking like this is a bad sign and it seems like he has no support besides Gibson. Looks like Rose, Butler and Gasol have no respect for the guy. I do think he can be a good coach he just needs players to run his offense. Only player I see that can run it is Butler and McDermott.

I am also ready to move on from Gasol. I would like to resign Noah to a 2 year deal. 2 years at 8 mill a year.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the players Thibbs had last season who were supposedly being mis used.

First game, preseason, there was full motion with this team. Players cutting, passing, getting easy shots.

Last game, the bulls were up 60-48 or 50 when I got in the car to drive home. Niko was on fire with the second unit, Hoiberg put the starters back in and the bulls did not score another point in the half, Niko got one more shot. Fuck these guys. If the bench is producing, play the fucking bench. End of the game, its iso rose then iso butler. I really do not think its their choice what they are doing, its being called from the bench. Four guys standing in corners, and rose or butler dribbling and shooting.

Nobody really knows what 95 million did to butler, we know what it did to rose. Always thought Jimmy had more character. Now McDermott losing minutes to dunleavy, snell lost minutes to holiday, etwan moore does not play at all in some games, those were the guys leading this team on the bench. This organization is completely lost.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the players Thibbs had last season who were supposedly being mis used.

First game, preseason, there was full motion with this team. Players cutting, passing, getting easy shots.

Last game, the bulls were up 60-48 or 50 when I got in the car to drive home. Niko was on fire with the second unit, Hoiberg put the starters back in and the bulls did not score another point in the half, Niko got one more shot. Fuck these guys. If the bench is producing, play the fucking bench. End of the game, its iso rose then iso butler. I really do not think its their choice what they are doing, its being called from the bench. Four guys standing in corners, and rose or butler dribbling and shooting.

Nobody really knows what 95 million did to butler, we know what it did to rose. Always thought Jimmy had more character. Now McDermott losing minutes to dunleavy, snell lost minutes to holiday, etwan moore does not play at all in some games, those were the guys leading this team on the bench. This organization is completely lost.
His rotations are bad but to be fair look how many injuries he had to deal with. No Rose or Gibson last night. Moore with Min restrictions. Gasol has Min restrictions. Look he hasnt done a great job but Im willing to give him a pass because of the injuries and not having the right players for his offense.

My Biggest thing that frustrates me the most is WHY is MDJ Starting over McDermott. MDJ hasnt made a shot in like 3 games. The guy is 12 of 60 the last couple of games. He is shooting like 20% from 3. McDermott does everything better then MDJ(even Defense this year). The only reason I can think of is that he wants a scorer off the bench. MDJ is my new Hinrich(end of his career). Carreer is over buddy move on.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His rotations are bad but to be fair look how many injuries he had to deal with. No Rose or Gibson last night. Moore with Min restrictions. Gasol has Min restrictions. Look he hasnt done a great job but Im willing to give him a pass because of the injuries and not having the right players for his offense.

My Biggest thing that frustrates me the most is WHY is MDJ Starting over McDermott. MDJ hasnt made a shot in like 3 games. The guy is 12 of 60 the last couple of games. He is shooting like 20% from 3. McDermott does everything better then MDJ(even Defense this year). The only reason I can think of is that he wants a scorer off the bench. MDJ is my new Hinrich(end of his career). Carreer is over buddy move on.

I get that, but two or three games in a row, the players that are playing his system, moving the ball and getting the team back into games are the bench. He almost blew it again bring back gasol and dunleavy at the end of yesterdays game after butler and the bench had the team up by 9 again and Ariza got a wide open look to tie the game. Its like pure iso with rose or butler late when all his preaching is motion and movement.

It really should not matter how much guys are getting paid, the bench finds a rhythm and it gets taken away. They deserve to be able to finish a game. I always say with great teams, it does not matter who starts, it matters who finishes. It was 13-4 with the starters, set the tone right away.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that, but two or three games in a row, the players that are playing his system, moving the ball and getting the team back into games are the bench. He almost blew it again bring back gasol and dunleavy at the end of yesterdays game after butler and the bench had the team up by 9 again and Ariza got a wide open look to tie the game. Its like pure iso with rose or butler late when all his preaching is motion and movement.

It really should not matter how much guys are getting paid, the bench finds a rhythm and it gets taken away. They deserve to be able to finish a game. I always say with great teams, it does not matter who starts, it matters who finishes. It was 13-4 with the starters, set the tone right away.
This I agree with you. When the team is playing well is when we are moving the ball and spreading the floor and actually knocking down the 3's and then late in games he goes to this Iso crap. WE dont have LBJ on our team. Yes we almost blew a 9pt lead with 48sec left. No offense he needs to be tougher. I would benched all 3 after every foul they made(McDermot, Mirotic, and morre). He needs to make a stand. He hasnt made one yet. Show us something. What about 3 games ago starters didnt score a 7 min stretch. Call time out and replace all of them. Show them you are in charge.

I like this Holiday kid. Good bench player for us. Him, Morre, McDermott, Miortic and Portis can be a nice bench for us.