• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The funniest thing every done by a Bronco player

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For my money the funniest thing ever was when Shannon Sharpe was filmed on the sideline during a Patriots game picking up the receiver of multiple red phones and calling 911 requesting emergency services because of the whupping the Broncos were laying on the Patriots.

I was a little concerned and edgy about Shannon up until then, but when I saw that = he made it all the way to Groucho Marx insanity (which is always welcome).

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to give this some thought, but that shank by Brandon McManus vs the Bengals was pretty good

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For my money the funniest thing ever was when Shannon Sharpe was filmed on the sideline during a Patriots game picking up the receiver of multiple red phones and calling 911 requesting emergency services because of the whupping the Broncos were laying on the Patriots.

I was a little concerned and edgy about Shannon up until then, but when I saw that = he made it all the way to Groucho Marx insanity (which is always welcome).

When I saw the thread title, this is exactly what I thought of...and him wearing the horse head. So I will just second your comment.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to remember what he said but Mark Schlereth during Super Bowl XXXIII when Elway scored a touchdown up the middle and he and Stink were on the bottom of the pile. Instead of saying something like "We did it!" or anything inspiring he said something like "So how's it going?" or something along those lines. Elway just looked at him and said "Mark you're an idiot."