• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Dodgers are 2016 NL West Champions

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was laughed at by Dbacks and Giants fans for even saying that the Dodgers would remain in contention for the division title this year.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job. Maybe w/o donny you'll be a little more successful in post season. Oh, at the beginning of the year most of our posters regarded you as the favorites, after all you have had the highest payroll.... As you know baseball playoffs are the most uncertain of the major sports, so keep slapping yourselves on the back for your 4 straight. You never know when some WC team is going to get a wild hair and go bat crap crazy. :D But maybe this'll be the year when 'Shaw will perform up to his standards in the playoffs.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job. Maybe w/o donny you'll be a little more successful in post season. Oh, at the beginning of the year most of our posters regarded you as the favorites, after all you have had the highest payroll.... As you know baseball playoffs are the most uncertain of the major sports, so keep slapping yourselves on the back for your 4 straight. You never know when some WC team is going to get a wild hair and go bat crap crazy. :D But maybe this'll be the year when 'Shaw will perform up to his standards in the playoffs.
You and I have been talking to different posters.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what a "pricky" post.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can;t believe Kike is going to make the playoff roster. Watching him at the plate is painful.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be pulling for the Cubs to come out of the NL, but I wouldn't complain if the Dodgers make it. I'd like to see Kershaw win a ring and there's a lot of fun players to watch with Pederson/Seager/Urias.