• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you might find it a bit rich.:nod: I just feel that young studly WRs are a rare thing now a days. I don’t mind keeping him. He’s a sure thing for many years IMO.

No. I wasn't asking for that reason. I think you made a mistake on it. I would gladly accept it, but I'm not thinking you were trying to include one of my IDP's in the trade.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I wasn't asking for that reason. I think you made a mistake on it. I would gladly accept it, but I'm not thinking you were trying to include one of my IDP's in the trade.
:L Opps wrong R. Jones.

Last edited:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Opps wrong R. Jones.

Yeah I kind of figured that. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why Reshad Jones had a lot of upside. LOL. I just have no interest in Corey Clement or really anybody in that Philadelphia backfield. I tried to find a counter, but other than Leveon there's just not another running back that I would feel confident trading for. I know Michael Thomas is younger than Baldwin, but for the next 2 or 3 years I really don't see much difference between them and after that so much is going to depend on who the Saints have at quarterback. I especially don't see a Ronald Jones difference between them. :)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I kind of figured that. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why Reshad Jones had a lot of upside. LOL. I just have no interest in Corey Clement or really anybody in that Philadelphia backfield. I tried to find a counter, but other than Leveon there's just not another running back that I would feel confident trading for. I know Michael Thomas is younger than Baldwin, but for the next 2 or 3 years I really don't see much difference between them and after that so much is going to depend on who the Saints have at quarterback. I especially don't see a Ronald Jones difference between them. :)

Ok, I know your high on Jones. :thumb:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn..not Golliday..that bitch who sold me my crystal ball is getting strongly worded letter sent to her traveling caravan

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrecking Crew made a offer for Bell.:nod: Wasn’t terrible,but wasn’t good either. I declined but made him a offer for Gurley.:D

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrecking Crew made a offer for Bell.:nod: Wasn’t terrible,but wasn’t good either. I declined but made him a offer for Gurley.:D
I can only imagine.

Very briefly considered making an offer involving a certain young rookie RB..But, reconsidered :)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fired another bullet at it Harold.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but made him a offer for Gurley.:D

figured I'd give him something to think about/compare, did not accept my offer for Gurley or counter

but actually gave some comments on the denial, I'll call it progress

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
figured I'd give him something to think about/compare, did not accept my offer for Gurley or counter

but actually gave some comments on the denial, I'll call it progress
He sent me a text back, that explained his thoughts some. Didn't sound hopeful for a deal, but he hasn't actually declined yet officially on fantrax, probably feels the text took care of that. I'll leave the offer up for a bit, just in case.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only imagine.

Very briefly considered making an offer involving a certain young rookie RB..But, reconsidered :)

You know I've given it some thought, but couldn't come up with a offer that I felt would work for both of us. However I'll continue to give it some thought, as I like both your rookie RBs. Surprising how we ended up ranking those RBs the same....and frustrating to boot.:gaah:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fired another bullet at it Harold.

I'm surprised. Let me give Wrecking Crew a little time, as that offer happened first and I'd love to get Gurley. Don't think he'll trade Gurley TBH but I got to try.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decided I'd hold tight Bandit. Explanation in the comment section. Appreciate the offer. :yo:

Perfectly fine and understandable Harold. Honestly I'd rather have your side of it too, that's why I offered it ;) I was actually surprised that you included Ronald Jones in the first place being that I knew how both you and Treff felt about him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfectly fine and understandable Harold. Honestly I'd rather have your side of it too, that's why I offered it ;) I was actually surprised that you included Ronald Jones in the first place being that I knew how both you and Treff felt about him.

At the time I was thinking he might make a good trade chip and I could flip him. Always thinking trades.:nod:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad people know where I stand. It saves some awkward trade negotiations :)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad people know where I stand. It saves some awkward trade negotiations :)
Yeah I actually thought you liked Jones and you were at the top of the list to hit up for a trade if I traded for Jones. Figured I’d have to throw a little something in to make it work.:ohwell:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I actually thought you liked Jones and you were at the top of the list to hit up for a trade if I traded for Jones. Figured I’d have to throw a little something in to make it work.:ohwell:
My initial thoughts right after the NFL draft were a little different than where I'm at now. After watching more stuff and deeper research, Jones reminds me too much of Reggie Bush, or even worse, CJ Spiller. Bush would be nice, but not great. Absolute best case Charles like career, which is kinda pushing it (but would definitely make me eat crow)