• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't wanna knee jerk a big offer. Let's marinate it till tomorrow. But I never say never on pretty much anyone, or anything
Good idea. Always best to let the adrenaline go down ( goes up every time a big trade is made) before making further trades.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very interesting looking at the top WRs changing hands for early picks - especially in a ppr format. ... perhaps I'm under (or over) estimating the value(s). ... but spreading the wealth certainly helps even things out league-wise. .... think no matter how the draft goes, there are 10-11 teams with a shot to take home the gold. ...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a big one on the table to KOTW, given the previous attempts when he asked for offers on #1, I doubt he takes, but had to try. We shall see

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that worked out really well for Harold. He turned Doug Baldwin, the 2.4, and next year's 2nd into Michael Thomas. Wish I had known that Monkey was willing to make that deal then and I would have just traded it to him for Michael Thomas. Now that's going to screw up my plan at 1.7. You guys suck.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a big one on the table to KOTW, given the previous attempts when he asked for offers on #1, I doubt he takes, but had to try. We shall see

Well I talked to him the other day and he actually said that he never really got any serious offers for the #1 pick, so good luck with that.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is live draft with 24hrs per pick - what are odds that people are all engaged and online, for at least the first round or two?

I've got a family vacation thing this weekend, but by all accounts, I should have internet access.

Already told the wife that I will be going somewhere with internet (away from the place we're staying if needed) if this draft is humming.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I talked to him the other day and he actually said that he never really got any one to offer 2 studs and 2 first round draft picks for the #1 pick, so good luck with that.

FIFY

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is live draft with 24hrs per pick - what are odds that people are all engaged and online, for at least the first round or two?

I've got a family vacation thing this weekend, but by all accounts, I should have internet access.

Already told the wife that I will be going somewhere with internet (away from the place we're staying if needed) if this draft is humming.
Just found out my in-laws from Cali are going to be with us Thurs-Sunday..my check in times could be sporadic as well :(

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I talked to him the other day and he actually said that he never really got any serious offers for the #1 pick, so good luck with that.
Well, we know dang good and well he got a minimum of three very serious offers, but yea, like I said, doubt he takes it, but gotta try

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My plan is to set up a group text with all of the members of the league on it and I'm going to text who is on the clock and who is on deck. As long as you guys have cell phone service wherever you are, you should be fine. If you need to get a list or anything and can't get on the Fantrax page, you can always just call or text me and I will get it for you. I figured the group text thing would be best since then everybody is on the same page with who is up and if you would like to make somebody a trade offer you can tell them to check for trades and that you sent them an offer.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My plan is to set up a group text with all of the members of the league on it and I'm going to text who is on the clock and who is on deck. As long as you guys have cell phone service wherever you are, you should be fine. If you need to get a list or anything and can't get on the Fantrax page, you can always just call or text me and I will get it for you. I figured the group text thing would be best since then everybody is on the same page with who is up and if you would like to make somebody a trade offer you can tell them to check for trades and that you sent them an offer.
I'm into the group thing, sure why not

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we know dang good and well he got a minimum of three very serious offers, but yea, like I said, doubt he takes it, but gotta try

I was kinda expecting some counters since he apparently has an asking price in mind, but isn't sharing that part of the equation with any one sending him the offers

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kinda expecting some counters since he apparently has an asking price in mind, but isn't sharing that part of the equation with any one sending him the offers

Nah, he's not into counters. ... just likes to let you sweat then refuse. ... then wait on you to come back with something sweeter - refuse that and so on..

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, he's not into counters. ... just likes to let you sweat then refuse. ... then wait on you to come back with something sweeter - refuse that and so on..

definitely a 'what will you give me' versus a 'this is what i want'

I'm not usually in on those deals, Mike Thomas and 1.11 was as good of an offer as I was ever gonna send, and still felt like i was paying fair value and not under cutting.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely a 'what will you give me' versus a 'this is what i want'

I'm not usually in on those deals, Mike Thomas and 1.11 was as good of an offer as I was ever gonna send, and still felt like i was paying fair value and not under cutting.
I offered Evans and 1.9..pretty similar

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offered Evans and 1.9..pretty similar

Barkley better be the 2nd coming of AP, or KOTW missed out

at least he's not a knucklehead like Zeke - or at least Bark doesn't have any red flags/potential suspensions on the near horizon

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the rookie fever hits us all - and all indications are, Barkley will be very good. How good all depends on so many factors it's not worth going into. I still find it interesting to see just how much value is placed on guys who have never played a down in the NFL. Sure I get the attraction, but sometimes it goes well beyond logic. … it's pushed some to make some pretty outrages offers for the pick. So, I guess his reluctance to let it go are somewhat understood. …