• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of trades...
latest

shit totally forgot about that - leaning no, not sure I value any of the non-top 3 TEs as worth that much draft capital

but let me double check and make sure

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't discount Walton altogether, as far as stealing some passing down work from Gio, but agree - that browns situation is way too fluid right now, and could explode in a good way or implode in a bad way at any moment before or during the season.

In full disclosure, I had deep, deep reservations on that deal. I really like Duke but that Landry signing and Hyde/Chubb really concerns me. Since Duke garnered a lot of his catches playing from the slot last yr it's pretty obvious a large portion of those will now go to Landry. .....
However, the other side of the coin is he is in a contract yr and could end up in a much better situation if the Browns let him walk, or hell, an injury during camp can alter everything. .... time will certainly tell if it was a good or bad deal. Done plenty that have gone both way.
Oh yea, and the crack about wanting a spot after Roll Tide, was meant to be funny, not truly part of any strategy.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly hope that Duke ends up somewhere else and they actually give him a shot to run the ball more. The guy is the leading all-time rusher in Miami history. And it's not like we had a lack of good running backs which includes great NFL running backs. I really think he could do well in a Christian McCaffery type role where he is primarily a receiver, but gets more touches in the running game as well.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly hope that Duke ends up somewhere else and they actually give him a shot to run the ball more. The guy is the leading all-time rusher in Miami history. And it's not like we had a lack of good running backs which includes great NFL running backs. I really think he could do well in a Christian McCaffery type role where he is primarily a receiver, but gets more touches in the running game as well.
Actually, I feel the same way - even though he's on Fout's team now. ....

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have I mentioned lately I’m still lurking

Well I am :peep:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, moving somewhere else is not in the cards now: Browns signed RB Duke Johnson to a three-year, $15.6 million extension through 2021. But at least he's getting paid. …

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well getting the rejection from Monkey..now I've got an itch too. Really really looking to deal either ASJ or Rudy, open to dealing the 1.3, if the value is right (yes that means it ain't gonna be cheap), hell, I'll deal Mike Evans if you talk dirty to me.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, moving somewhere else is not in the cards now: Browns signed RB Duke Johnson to a three-year, $15.6 million extension through 2021. But at least he's getting paid. …
Funny..Hyde's deal was 3 for 15.2..obviously without the technicalities of the contract structure, no idea which one actually has more real guaranteed, I.e. commitment to the player, but funny the overall value is similar and even in Dukes favor

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well getting the rejection from Monkey..now I've got an itch too. Really really looking to deal either ASJ or Rudy, open to dealing the 1.3, if the value is right (yes that means it ain't gonna be cheap), hell, I'll deal Mike Evans if you talk dirty to me.
Offer sent.....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny..Hyde's deal was 3 for 15.2..obviously without the technicalities of the contract structure, no idea which one actually has more real guaranteed, I.e. commitment to the player, but funny the overall value is similar and even in Dukes favor
Yea, that is interesting - really didn't want to part with Duke - but just felt 2 on one team with ???? was more than I wanted to deal with this season. Probably parted with the wrong one, but the handwriting is on the wall that it's going to be a timeshare, either 2 or 3 headed, no matter what. ....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh Oh, Harold's getting antsy. :)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if it's a doozy involving Harold then it's gotta include Leveon. Be kind of funny if he changed teams twice this off-season :)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooo, what happened to the big Monkey/Harold deal ?