• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here was the reply to my first inquiry:

upload_2018-4-10_15-52-26.png

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this in the Fantrax FAQ:

Can players be traded during the draft?
Yes, check the "Allow trades during the draft" box in Commissioner --> League Setup --> Transactions --> Trades. Players can then be traded via the Trade screen, the same way they would be traded normally.

Can draft picks still be traded after I finalize the draft order?
Yes, they can be traded via the Trade screen. Alternatively, you can adjust draft picks using Commissioner Mode in Other --> Draft Picks, or via the Adjust/Trade Draft Pick commissioner option in the live draft room.

Assume the first setting takes care of both.

Couldn't find an answer to 'the drop and draft' question though. ..... still trying different wording to see if I get a hit. ...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can drop thru the Express claims tab under transactions, in commish mode, according to fantrax support

With 24hr clock, everyone should be able to either figure it out or contact bandit to get the drop processed before they are on the clock.

Or bandit can pause and go back if the system skips someone on accident before the drop is processed

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can drop thru the Express claims tab under transactions, in commish mode, according to fantrax support

With 24hr clock, everyone should be able to either figure it out or contact bandit to get the drop processed before they are on the clock.

Or bandit can pause and go back if the system skips someone on accident before the drop is processed
Nice, except maybe for Bandit.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully everyone remembers when they get the "you're on deck" email, you better have a spot open if you wanna draft!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully everyone remembers when they get the "you're on deck" email, you better have a spot open if you wanna draft!

Well I think expanding to the 29 will help that as well. I don't really see it being an issue until round 3 or 4, but I'm sure I won't be the only one counting roster spots if somebody gets close since you fine gentleman are always on top of things as well.

MainAttraction

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skimmed through this thread been a very interesting read, like how this is setup!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skimmed through this thread been a very interesting read, like how this is setup!

Thank you I appreciate that. If you are new to the Hoop and you're a fantasy football fan, you should check out our MBBRL (Message Board Braggin' Rights) thread. I'm pretty sure it's the largest thread on the hoop at this point. 30 or so of some of the most knowledgeable fantasy football minds out there. And if it's just dynasty you're interested in, there are also 2 MBBRL dynasty leagues currently that have their own threads. A lot of great information all over the place here. I know sometimes it can be a little overwhelming to find threads, so I'll put the links to those three below and I hope you enjoy the conversations/witty banter/trash talk as much as the rest of us do:

MBBRL thread:

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

MBBRL Dynasty 1 thread:

Dynasty 1 trade thread.

MBBRL Dynasty 2 thread:

D2 Trade tread.

MainAttraction

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you I appreciate that. If you are new to the Hoop and you're a fantasy football fan, you should check out our MBBRL (Message Board Braggin' Rights) thread. I'm pretty sure it's the largest thread on the hoop at this point. 30 or so of some of the most knowledgeable fantasy football minds out there. And if it's just dynasty you're interested in, there are also 2 MBBRL dynasty leagues currently that have their own threads. A lot of great information all over the place here. I know sometimes it can be a little overwhelming to find threads, so I'll put the links to those three below and I hope you enjoy the conversations/witty banter/trash talk as much as the rest of us do:

MBBRL thread:

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

MBBRL Dynasty 1 thread:

Dynasty 1 trade thread.

MBBRL Dynasty 2 thread:

D2 Trade tread.

Thank you! Will definitely keep tabs on this thread and the ones posted as well!

MainAttraction

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay active 'round these parts..just might earn yerself a spot in one (or possibly more) of those

Very much plan on staying active around here, looking forward to potentially joining at some point.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very much plan on staying active around here, looking forward to potentially joining at some point.
The non dynasty MBBRL leagues choose their members based on community activity, every year we try and rotate in fresh new blood, so stick around, ask questions, answer questions, and commentary, whatever

MainAttraction

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The non dynasty MBBRL leagues choose their members based on community activity, every year we try and rotate in fresh new blood, so stick around, ask questions, answer questions, and commentary, whatever

I have a ton of questions but I’ll space them out lol.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you guys are done kissing the new guy's ass, tell him to carry my pads back to the locker room before I duct tape him to the goal post...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just kidding @MainAttraction. Welcome. It's nice to see some new blood around these parts. Although, you may want to get one of these tech savvy kids to help you out with your avatar.

MainAttraction

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got that taken care of lol.

Is there a link to where you can see everyone’s rosters?