• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2018 Broncos: Schedule Predictions

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't surprise me if Virgil Green had a big year on offense with Rivers and the Chargers.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
# wise?

I think he has a nice year and Rivers likes to use his TE. I expect Hunter Henry to have a very solid year with nice #'s and Green to be used as the blocking TE.. I think his numbers will be a bit better with San Diego, but I don't expect big numbers. His touchdowns should go up, IMO. (But they were never high to not really go up)

BHamita15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
# wise?

I think he has a nice year and Rivers likes to use his TE. I expect Hunter Henry to have a very solid year with nice #'s and Green to be used as the blocking TE.. I think his numbers will be a bit better with San Diego, but I don't expect big numbers. His touchdowns should go up, IMO. (But they were never high to not really go up)

I don't see a big year from Green but he should put up better numbers with Henry going down.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or do the Chargers have the worst luck with injuries?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OLD news.

That wasn't the point. The point was to explain why I made the comment to Mingo about Hunter Henry before seeing the news. Obviously, I knew it was old. As you can read I mentioned I see why Mingo made his comments knowing Hunter Henry was out for the season when I did not read the prior comments that led up to Mingo's comments where JDbaker posted Henry was out for the season. It wasn't news I was giving, it was a comment.

I am therefor acknowledging that the news broke before I read Mingo's comment and I didn't see the news until after Mingo's comment.

Do I really need to explain this?

:D

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not lose sight of the fact that my comment was supreme.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or do the Chargers have the worst luck with injuries?

Definitely seems that way. If they could have a healthy season where they play to their potential they would be a good team. They may still be. It’s still early. But they have either under performed or been injury plagued to obscene degrees for years now.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Hunter Henry is one of the bigger blows that could happen. As we've seen with Gronk and Kelce the TE position is one of the best ways to exploit a defense. Most don't have the ability to cover such a player unless they commit multiple players to stopping just one leaving others with opportunities. We obviously all know this...

What is interesting about Henry is he actually was 2nd last year only to Gronk in yards per route run. The guy was one of the best weapons not talked about in the NFL. This was supposed to be his big year to put his name on the map. Now instead of sending two to cover him or risk big plays teams will be tasked with covering Green. And we all know that Green underperforms as a receiving option.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta feel bad for Hunter too. The Chargers were willing to move on from vet Gates so Henry could have a full go as the receiving TE there. I think Gates returns to the Chargers now.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't the point. The point was to explain why I made the comment to Mingo about Hunter Henry before seeing the news. Obviously, I knew it was old. As you can read I mentioned I see why Mingo made his comments knowing Hunter Henry was out for the season when I did not read the prior comments that led up to Mingo's comments where JDbaker posted Henry was out for the season. It wasn't news I was giving, it was a comment.

I am therefor acknowledging that the news broke before I read Mingo's comment and I didn't see the news until after Mingo's comment.

Do I really need to explain this?

:D
I certainly could of done without it. :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Marshall lost 5 lbs and is looking to lose 5 more.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be at Bronco/PeeHawks game.

Excited to get down on the field and have dinner with some of the guys. Matt Paradis is a buddy of ours from his BSU days (my friend also manages his money).

OK, I am done name dropping for the time-being.

:yes:
:hammer: