• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2017 Soul 12 Champion is.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to @Red Snow What an amazing showing by his bowl squad... Everyone player (Not counting the kicker who scored 12 himself) scored a TD on his fantasy roster. Non big name WR's stepped up and did their thing when bigger named WR that helped this squad out all year weren't available for the bowl game (Tavarres Martin and Mims). (Coutee was huge as usual and then declared for the draft) and Kenny Hill goes out in fashion with a huge game that included catching a 35 yard TD pass of his own crowning him MVP of the title game.

and then there was Manny Wilkins who was forced into action with no other QB option and he came up big. All around great performance by this squad.

Also a big congrats and job well done to omar who had an amazing team with crazy depth this year.

If it makes you feel better too, the last two years the team that won the title game lost the title game the year before.

I will update the list of title game scores and all bowl results later on.

Drunk Jocks- 165
Orgy of Evil- 119

Red Snow

Hoopla Cash
$ 769.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you very much. Good to win after being 0-2 in title games. My players really stepped up, some of which I wasn't expecting a lot out of.

Paper Tigers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to Orgy of Evil who beat out Smurf Turfers for the Soul 12 2017 championship after Smurf Turfers edged out Drunk Jocks for first place in the Blue Division by only 11 points. What a year.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff guys. Hope to compete better next year

Status
Not open for further replies.