• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 10 best college football QB's in the entire world for 2018 (USA Today)

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be watching the World cup. Then the Bronx Bozo's @ Indians & Mariners @ Rockies.

I’m good for a few games a year at the ballpark but I can’t watch it on TV. I think it’s boring as hell. Can’t do NBA or NHL either although live hockey is pretty fun.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m good for a few games a year at the ballpark but I can’t watch it on TV. I think it’s boring as hell. Can’t do NBA or NHL either although live hockey is pretty fun.

I'm an NBA & CBB fan. As far as hockey. Not much of a fan. Didn't play it growing up & have never really followed it.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the game was on the line McSorley just threw it up for grabs countless times hoping his receiver was better than the DB. No timing patterns , no thrown a receiver open , no throwing it through windows , just heaving it and hoping . That's not going to convince me he's that good.
Sounds like my golf game. I used to have some idea where it was going. Now I just hit it and hope.

In all seriousness, IMHO Swann and Stallworth made Bradshaw look real good for the same reason.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like my golf game. I used to have some idea where it was going. Now I just hit it and hope.

In all seriousness, IMHO Swann and Stallworth made Bradshaw look real good for the same reason.

Lynn swan. what a joy to watch play but he broke my heart beating the Rams in the Super Bowl in Pasadena.
I hope Hurts switches positions and gets to the NFL. he's a hell of a player and person. I just think some QBs are so athletic that in pop warner and in high school they learn they can beat anyone with their athleticism and they don't learn how to develop touch and accuracy and footwork in the pocket.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure. But watching golf or nascar isn't the answer, I just find both boring. Maybe baseball?

I guess MLB is the answer even though I continue to fuss at my Cardinals for the way they are playing.

When football does arrive your BUCKEYES should be loaded again.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sucked a fat one for us for sure and while I completely disagree with #3 on this list, he certainly has done a nice job for NC State. He seems like a good dude too. He’s an ex-Boise State kid and Phoenix native which is where I live now so I’m definitely pulling for him. His little brother is going into his junior year of high school and has a bunch of teams eyeing him. Tons of FBS quarterbacks coming out of Phoenix these days. It’s crazy.
But you need to smarin' em up quite a bit. One of 'em chose to play for the land thieves!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess MLB is the answer even though I continue to fuss at my Cardinals for the way they are playing.

When football does arrive your BUCKEYES should be loaded again.

I'm just hoping they have a great season. Not 1 for making predictions though.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was only able to practice for about two weeks before the AD called me in and told me they got my records from SBU and found out I had broke two vertebrae’s in my neck. So he said thank you very much and handed me my walking papers

Man, sorry to hear that but I hope everything healed properly for you since then.

Just be thankful that your records revealed your injuries before you tried to continue to play.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynn swan. what a joy to watch play but he broke my heart beating the Rams in the Super Bowl in Pasadena.
I hope Hurts switches positions and gets to the NFL. he's a hell of a player and person. I just think some QBs are so athletic that in pop warner and in high school they learn they can beat anyone with their athleticism and they don't learn how to develop touch and accuracy and footwork in the pocket.
There have been a lot of good receiving duos throughout NFL history. Swann Stallworth were the best duo IMHO...and I don't care about stats and shit. Those two were just good.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just hoping they have a great season. Not 1 for making predictions though.

Predictions usually come back to haunt us all! I do think it's safe to predict that your Browns will be better than they have been however.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predictions usually come back to haunt us all! I do think it's safe to predict that your Browns will be better than they have been however.

I just hope my Browns can repeat as preseason champions.:hope:

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been a lot of good receiving duos throughout NFL history. Swann Stallworth were the best duo IMHO...and I don't care about stats and shit. Those two were just good.

I certainly cannot think of a better duo than you named during my lifetime and I think Bradshaw would have been just an average QB without them.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, he's already been paid by the Oakland Athletics. His mind will be on baseball.

If that were true he wouldn’t have come back to start with.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were good, though I'd go with Biletnikoff and Cliff Branch.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were good, though I'd go with Biletnikoff and Cliff Branch.
Damn...they go back even further than Swann/Stallworth!

How about Don Maynard/George Sauer?