• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you BMitch!

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For saying the entire scouting department needs to be revamped. Now whether or not anything gets done, that is another story. I want to know the names of that section of the org chart. Scouting. All names, and hierarchy. Then I want to know who decided to draft who. Why can't this be made public?

Today's Chris Borland Stats. 9 Solo Tackles, 4 assists, 2 interceptions. That was just today.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For saying the entire scouting department needs to be revamped. Now whether or not anything gets done, that is another story. I want to know the names of that section of the org chart. Scouting. All names, and hierarchy. Then I want to know who decided to draft who. Why can't this be made public?

Today's Chris Borland Stats. 9 Solo Tackles, 4 assists, 2 interceptions. That was just today.

Dude, its a private company and you want private business decisions to be made public just so you can offer scrutiny? Really? Think about that for a second. My suggestion is if you want that level of info, you better work hard, become a billionaire and buy the team. That's the only way you will ever know.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, its a private company and you want private business decisions to be made public just so you can offer scrutiny? Really? Think about that for a second. My suggestion is if you want that level of info, you better work hard, become a billionaire and buy the team. That's the only way you will ever know.

silly me.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Skins scouting department has been bad bad for years. No news here.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BMitch had quite the rant today and I agreed with him.

Most times I find it funny because most of the ex-players who turned media in this area now are part of losing culture of football. It is hard to them explain how to play winning football when they never were winners themselves. I don't feel that way about Mitchell he played his ass off when he was here.

As far as all the changes this past season I wasn't behind most of them. Too much of the same ole story is still here and the guy that can't be replaced will be here after I am dead and gone.