• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas adds series with Alabama, moves series with Ohio State.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas and Oklahoma are the only two big 12 teams who ever bother to schedule anyone.

In fairness, they bring so much money that other teams will at least listen. Texas is free money for any team.

If Texas Tech shows up on the caller ID, Nick Saban is probably letting it go to voicemail.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you joking? What fucking success did he have in Miami? He took over a team that had one losing season (the year before) since 1988. Miami was the model of consistency and he promptly went 15-17 in two short years. How does that equal success?

He didn’t take over any bad team and the thought tha5 because a few fans were upset he left makes him a successful NFL coach is beyond hilarious.

As usual you're a dipshit. Miami was 4-12 the year before Saban and went 1-15 the year after.

He went 9-7 his first year as a coach and almost made the playoffs.

His 2nd year, they had to finish the season on their 3rd string QB and only an idiot would consider that the coaches fault.

And if you don't think the Dolphins are bad, then :lol:

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you joking? What fucking success did he have in Miami? He took over a team that had one losing season (the year before) since 1988. Miami was the model of consistency and he promptly went 15-17 in two short years. How does that equal success?

He didn’t take over any bad team and the thought tha5 because a few fans were upset he left makes him a successful NFL coach is beyond hilarious.

He won 15 games during his tenure. The year before and the year after he left they won 5 games combined.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual you're a dipshit. Miami was 4-12 the year before Saban and went 1-15 the year after.

He went 9-7 his first year as a coach and almost made the playoffs.

His 2nd year, they had to finish the season on their 3rd string QB and only an idiot would consider that the coaches fault.

And if you don't think the Dolphins are bad, then :lol:

As usual you are a no nothing jackass that deep throats saban.

Miami won 11 games 3 years before Saban and 10 two years before him.

Miami had one losing season since the 80’s before Saban got there. He managed to make it two.

Only an idiot would call Saban a success in the NFL when he went 15-17 with a team that didn’t have but one losing record since the 80’s.

But by all means, continue to deep throat your Lord and savior.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won 15 games during his tenure. The year before and the year after he left they won 5 games combined.

An the two years before he got there they managed 1 losing season since 1988. He was nothing close to successful in the NfL

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An the two years before he got there they managed 1 losing season since 1988. He was nothing close to successful in the NfL

I guess claiming people are calling him a success is just another in your long line of just making shit up.

As already said, he isn't going to make the top100 of all time NFL coaches or maybe even the top200 or more. But the notion he couldn't hack it in the NFL and that's why he left is total bullshit.

No surprise you either can't comprehend the discussion, or refuse to. Either way, you're basically just 1 level above AG on the shit poster scale.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess claiming people are calling him a success is just another in your long line of just making shit up.

As already said, he isn't going to make the top100 of all time NFL coaches or maybe even the top200 or more. But the notion he couldn't hack it in the NFL and that's why he left is total bullshit.

No surprise you either can't comprehend the discussion, or refuse to. Either way, you're basically just 1 level above AG on the shit poster scale.

You have to be the dumbest fucking person in the world to argue this. Your whole freaking post that started this was anyone saying Saban wasn’t good in the nfl is an idiot. Wouldn’t that mean being good in the NFL is being successful? Wouldn’t it?

No one forced him to leave the NFL, he did it all his own. But calling him good in the NfL (successful) when he had a 2 year stint with a losing record with a team that had only one losing record the 15 plus years before him is beyond rediculous.

An it’s no surprise that you can’t argue what I say so you turn this into me being on AG level. It truely is funny how desperate you sound. You continue to prove you are a pompous bandwagon fan that can’t take criticism of the coach/ team you bandwagon.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's true but he walked in when they were shitty, was 2 games under .500 and the year after he left they had one of the worst seasons in nfl history.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be the dumbest fucking person in the world to argue this. Your whole freaking post that started this was anyone saying Saban wasn’t good in the nfl is an idiot. Wouldn’t that mean being good in the NFL is being successful? Wouldn’t it?

No one forced him to leave the NFL, he did it all his own. But calling him good in the NfL (successful) when he had a 2 year stint with a losing record with a team that had only one losing record the 15 plus years before him is beyond rediculous.

An it’s no surprise that you can’t argue what I say so you turn this into me being on AG level. It truely is funny how desperate you sound. You continue to prove you are a pompous bandwagon fan that can’t take criticism of the coach/ team you bandwagon.

I said if you think that he left for that reason then you are an idiot.

He left the NFL for a better job.

You are AG level. You make shit up constantly and can't comprehend basic sentences. How are you different? You're literally sitting here trying to say the 4-12 season the year before he came doesn't matter because of all the years before that. You're fucking retarded, deal with it.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are AG level. You make shit up constantly and can't comprehend basic sentences. How are you different? You're literally sitting here trying to say the 4-12 season the year before he came doesn't matter because of all the years before that. You're fucking retarded, deal with it.

He left Miami for one reason, Miss Terry said she was tired of Miami and not having anything to do. She wanted the college atmosphere and to have friends and family close by. When Mal came calling, she made it a special project to let Nick know she was done in Miami, one way or another. From what I heard, She told Mal Nick would take the job when he upped his offer and to leave Nick and the decision to her. He was always a college coach, and the NFL is more of a Business atmosphere.

Why does he need to coach in the NFL to be successful? He doesnt. He makes more than all of the coaches in the NFL at Alabama, and his success is unrivaled at any school presently. He has his Nicks Kids charity. Builds a new house for some under privileged family in Tuscaloosa every year, his Mercedes's dealerships are going up over the southeast region. The guy has more money than he could ever spend even if he retired tomorrow, but he loves the game, atmosphere, and his family is entrenched in Alabama. The NFL was a shot he took, and Miss Terry made sure that ended when the bigger name came calling. the rest is history unfolding.

inB4 Ralphie blows a gasket and facepalm's my post

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He wasn’t good in the NFL. Period

No job in the NCAA is better than an NFL Job. No matter what you say.

You are the definition of a bandwagon bitch that is incapable of taking criticism of the team you bandwagon. You literally are ignoring what the dolphins were the last 15 years before Dave Wannstedt last season. You do that because that’s all you have.

You are dead wrong about this and are too chicken shit to admit it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true but he walked in when they were shitty, was 2 games under .500 and the year after he left they had one of the worst seasons in nfl history.

Dude they won 11 and 10 games just a few years before he stepped in. He took an perennial 9 win team and won 9 games. They weren’t the Browns.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn’t good in the NFL. Period

No job in the NCAA is better than an NFL Job. No matter what you say.

You are the definition of a bandwagon bitch that is incapable of taking criticism of the team you bandwagon. You literally are ignoring what the dolphins were the last 15 years before Dave Wannstedt last season. You do that because that’s all you have.

You are dead wrong about this and are too chicken shit to admit it.

Saban is the highest paid coach in football. Obviously Alabama is a better job than the majority of the NFL. He got a pay raise by coming to Alabama.

He took over a team that was 4-12, ignore that all you want.

And it's funny how you can't go 1 post without making shit up about me as a means to make yourself feel better. Or you don't know what the word bandwagon means.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude they won 11 and 10 games just a few years before he stepped in. He took an perennial 9 win team and won 9 games. They weren’t the Browns.

I get that but it's not college. They were a 4 win team, that'd be like taking over for the Bears this season and winning 9 games next year. That would be impressive.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brother in law is a big Texas fan. We're looking forward to this trip

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban is the highest paid coach in football. Obviously Alabama is a better job than the majority of the NFL. He got a pay raise by coming to Alabama.

He took over a team that was 4-12, ignore that all you want.

And it's funny how you can't go 1 post without making shit up about me as a means to make yourself feel better. Or you don't know what the word bandwagon means.

The NFL is what every coach aims to make. A super bowl championship is the pinnacle of their profession.

He took over a franchise that had 1 losing season in the previous 15 years, ignore that all you want.

It’s funny how all you can say is I’m making shit up but yet can’t address how Saban was a good coach in the NFL. You have no clue how wrong you are on this. But no continue on with how I’m making shit up. It makes you look even more pathetic.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that but it's not college. They were a 4 win team, that'd be like taking over for the Bears this season and winning 9 games next year. That would be impressive.

Or like someone taking over a 6 win team and winning 13 with them the year after?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is what every coach aims to make. A super bowl championship is the pinnacle of their profession.

He took over a franchise that had 1 losing season in the previous 15 years, ignore that all you want.

It’s funny how all you can say is I’m making shit up but yet can’t address how Saban was a good coach in the NFL. You have no clue how wrong you are on this. But no continue on with how I’m making shit up. It makes you look even more pathetic.

He had them heading back in the right direction, which is why the fan base was upset when he left. Only haters like you would ignore the fact he had to finish his 2nd season on a 3rd string QB.

If he wasn't a good coach in the NFL, why do so many NFL teams want him as their coach?

As for making shit up - Tell me more about where I didn't grow up and how I've only been an Alabama fan since 2007 or whatever year it is you made up and how I'm a bandwagon fan. Your fantasy land is the only thing remotely amusing about you honestly.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual you are a no nothing jackass that deep throats saban.

Miami won 11 games 3 years before Saban and 10 two years before him.

Miami had one losing season since the 80’s before Saban got there. He managed to make it two.

Only an idiot would call Saban a success in the NFL when he went 15-17 with a team that didn’t have but one losing record since the 80’s.

But by all means, continue to deep throat your Lord and savior.

Alabama won 10 games two years before Saban...does that mean Mike Shula is responsible for his early success?

I'm not going to call his two year stint in Miami successful, but I'm also not stupid enough to believe that that is an indicator that he couldn't be successful in the league.