• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team Batting Average went up to .237.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In just one game the Team average rose 51 points! Fantastic! However, today we have Crawford and Williams inserted in the lineup. They are a combined 3 for 32. I would prefer a repeat of yesterdays lineup
if only an experiment by Kapler. The same successful lineup two days in a row will not happen with FLEX.(Kapler).

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In just one game the Team average rose 51 points! Fantastic! However, today we have Crawford and Williams inserted in the lineup. They are a combined 3 for 32. I would prefer a repeat of yesterdays lineup
if only an experiment by Kapler. The same successful lineup two days in a row will not happen with FLEX.(Kapler).

I agree. But since we are playing bad teams right now, if he wants to juggle the lineup this early in the season, this is the best time to do it with the weak teams on the schedule. It's been questioned in the media, like what's Odubel doing on the bench with a 5-year, $30 million contract. Maybe JP will go 3 for 4 today.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. But since we are playing bad teams right now, if he wants to juggle the lineup this early in the season, this is the best time to do it with the weak teams on the schedule. It's been questioned in the media, like what's Odubel doing on the bench with a 5-year, $30 million contract. Maybe JP will go 3 for 4 today.
I hope you are right about Crawford. I have a feeling that he will continue to struggle. Williams will eventually come around, as he gets more playing time. GO PHILLIES!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are right about Crawford. I have a feeling that he will continue to struggle. Williams will eventually come around, as he gets more playing time. GO PHILLIES!

JP needs a better OBP to stay here. He was .214/.356 in 23 games last year for the Phils and .270/.367 overall in the minors. He'll need more PAs to improve over his current 1 walk and 1 hit in 19 ABs. If he crashes in the future, there's 2b Jesmuel Valentin, .261 /.345 in minors.