• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tank The Pelican Game?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd do it If I was the Dubs. Much rather play NOLA than OKC in the first round. OKC is the obly team that would be favored to Beat the Dubs in the West if they were at full strength.

If the Dubs get through the the first round, look out for them. They might just take it all.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC will be at their weakest IN the first round of the playoffs because they will either be without Durant or they will have just gotten him back from his foot injury. Also, showing fear towards OKC by "tanking" the game is not a good way to show a teams' confidence. The Warriors want to win it all....not win a few playoff series, so they might as well dispense of OKC in the first round if that's who they end up playing.

Now, I have no problem with the Warriors resting guys later on in the season for the purpose of saving them for the post-season, and whatever teams might beat them if they are resting beat them. But no, I'm not in favor of running from OKC by taking the N.O. game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read where OKC is "shutting down" Durant's return, so I don't think that OKC is going to be a team to fear nearly as much as if he returned to OKC soon and got in playing shape.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hate that chicken shit mentality