• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Surprise a loved one

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With this special gift ... prices may vary.

Capture.JPG

Hit-n-Run

Go Reds!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're probably flying off the shelves as we post..... or maybe not. Plenty of Frazier jerseys soon to be moved to the clearance rack to keep company with the Cueto, Latos, and the list of jerseys goes on.

I don't buy individual player jerseys, but own/ wear a lot of Reds gear. I can see wearing throwback jerseys like Rose, Bench, and any other favorite associated as being a Reds' player, but it always seems odd to me seeing a fan wearing a jersey of a player that is playing elsewhere or more thought of as more pertinent to another team's logo such as Paul O'Neil.

I still see Frank Robinson as a Reds although he's enshrined in Cooperstown as a Oriole.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list of left fielders who had jerseys would choke a horse convention.
Can't say as I blame Robinson for his H of F as an Oriole if he had any say in it.

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why wouldn't Robinson consider himself an O instead of a Red ? The REDS DUMPED HIM, and he became O's WS royalty.

Individual player gear should be a harder sell these days, when most players aren't going to be with the same team after a free agent year, if they last that long.