• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stamkos not playing on road trip and my trade talk

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stammer will not play on the 4 game road trip coming up and is targeting a March 6th return against the Sabers. We play Bruins on the 8th of March, how about a return against the B's? I think that would be a nice story to return against the Bruins.

The treading deadline is 8 days away. The talk as of late is all about Marty. I don't believe he's going anywhere soon, I think he remains a bolt for life. What will Yzerman do? Well I think the addition of Kostka I think puts us out of the market for a D Man. If Yzerman has his eyes set on a D Man then I don't think he claims Kostka, that's just my opinion. I do think Yzerman is looking at a gritty forward, one that will be a rental. I think Lee Stempniak is the guy to keep your eye on. A gritty two-way forward who will add depth to our forward group. I mid round pick 3rd or 4th round pick or a low prospect should get the job done.

Lines :

Palat-Stamkos-Marty
Killorn-Val-Purcell
Brown-Johnson-Kucherov
Malone-Thompson-Stempniak

or you could go like this:

Malone-Stamkos-Marty
Killorn-Val-Purcell
Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Brown-Thompson-Stempniak

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could still see us going after ryan callahan purcell and a 3rd round pick maybe panik might get it done. it's possible yzerman could sign him for 5 million per season! he is a gritty top 6 forward we could use!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if callahan does not resign with us then it at least opens up some cap space with purcell getting moved out.