• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So now we can't even play with Brooklyn?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have Horford but Brooklyn doesn't have Lopez, either. We have no one who can score more than 16 points against the Nets with no Lopez in the paint.

We are going to tank bad. I mean BAD

We've got no one who can cover Joe Johnson? Sheesh, we suck.

Deron Williams didn't play, either. Neither did Plumlee. :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then we beat the best team (well, in my opinion) in the country by double digits. I guess that's just the way it works sometimes. I mean, the Hawks are just kinda like that. Even when we lost Al Horford in 2012, we didn't see that much of a dropoff in the quality of play. I guess it was because we had Zaza (God, I miss him), who was pretty good, although not as good as Horford.

I think the reason there's not much of a dropoff this time around is because Pero Antic is playing decent as a starter. He's nowhere near as good as Horford an I would not recommend keeping him as the backup center for the future, as he is 31 years old and is probably not going to get much better than he is now.

Not like it matters. I mean, I'm still pretty sure we're going to trade Milsap for something pretty nice.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then we beat the best team (well, in my opinion) in the country by double digits. I guess that's just the way it works sometimes. I mean, the Hawks are just kinda like that. Even when we lost Al Horford in 2012, we didn't see that much of a dropoff in the quality of play. I guess it was because we had Zaza (God, I miss him), who was pretty good, although not as good as Horford.

I think the reason there's not much of a dropoff this time around is because Pero Antic is playing decent as a starter. He's nowhere near as good as Horford an I would not recommend keeping him as the backup center for the future, as he is 31 years old and is probably not going to get much better than he is now.

Not like it matters. I mean, I'm still pretty sure we're going to trade Milsap for something pretty nice.

Who do you think we might be able to get for Milsap?

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you think we might be able to get for Milsap?

I'm kinda hoping for Pekovic, but that probably will not happen; however, I do see us trading for a center, so we can put Al Horford in the forward position.

I think the only center we have a chance at getting are Marcin Gortat (not sure if I want him though). I would love Pekovic, but the Timberwolves already have Kevin Love at Milsap's position.

We might go after a shooting guard instead since there might be a better deal there. We could get Gordon Hayward from the Jazz since their current PF is (lol) Marvin Williams. Wouldn't that be hilarious? Us screwing Utah (in my opinion, anyway) and then using that trade to get a good SG out of them?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda hoping for Pekovic, but that probably will not happen; however, I do see us trading for a center, so we can put Al Horford in the forward position.

I think the only center we have a chance at getting are Marcin Gortat (not sure if I want him though). I would love Pekovic, but the Timberwolves already have Kevin Love at Milsap's position.

We might go after a shooting guard instead since there might be a better deal there. We could get Gordon Hayward from the Jazz since their current PF is (lol) Marvin Williams. Wouldn't that be hilarious? Us screwing Utah (in my opinion, anyway) and then using that trade to get a good SG out of them?

I doubt they would trade Hayward. He is the only really good consistent player they have.

Besides, unbelievably, we just beat Indiana and Houston back-to-back. I'm shocked. Maybe we don't need to trade anybody?

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt they would trade Hayward. He is the only really good consistent player they have.

Besides, unbelievably, we just beat Indiana and Houston back-to-back. I'm shocked. Maybe we don't need to trade anybody?

Maybe, for now. I don't think we'll be in championship form with this current roster though. We need a big star, and I think our best chance at getting that might be by trading Milsap. The problem is there's not a lot to get for him right now.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, for now. I don't think we'll be in championship form with this current roster though. We need a big star, and I think our best chance at getting that might be by trading Milsap. The problem is there's not a lot to get for him right now.

No doubt.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An an experiment, I refused to watch this game, and the Hawks won. I've cracked the system, guys. You can thank me when we win the Finals. :nod:

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beat the fucking heat for once. Well thats cool. God I wish our owner had money to spend

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beat the fucking heat for once. Well thats cool. God I wish our owner had money to spend

When was the last time we beat Miami anyway? I think they had, like, a ten-game winning streak on us.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time we beat Miami anyway? I think they had, like, a ten-game winning streak on us.

seems like they did. Lebron would always go off and the Heat had a lot of calls go their way in lots of games.

Sucks that Pero is out 2-4 weeks now. Looks like we're gonna see a lot more of Ayon and Brand :/

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems like they did. Lebron would always go off and the Heat had a lot of calls go their way in lots of games.

Sucks that Pero is out 2-4 weeks now. Looks like we're gonna see a lot more of Ayon and Brand :/

I remember back in 2012 when Joe and Al were both out and we nearly beat them but lost because the refs consistently fucked us over again and again. Bob and Dominique were going nuts.

And of course we lost another center. We just can't see to win at that position. Now all we have is Elton.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember back in 2012 when Joe and Al were both out and we nearly beat them but lost because the refs consistently fucked us over again and again. Bob and Dominique were going nuts.

And of course we lost another center. We just can't see to win at that position. Now all we have is Elton.

Yeah I think that might have been the game where Zaza and Lebron got into because Lebron was being a flopping little bitch and ofcourse ESPN tried to blame Zaza.

Now we're getting destroyed by the Spurs as expected