• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skins will meet with QBs at the same time. Group setting.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should washington care if JD or his agebt are upset at a group interview?

No, they should not. Though I’m sure we are all hoping that Antonio Pierce finds success as the head coach over there, the raiders are run by a bunch of clowns and currently (the operative word) the commanders are not.

If JD wants to go to a clown organization because he’s too much of a crybaby to play in the cold or the East, then I would hope the Commanders would be happy to let him be somebody else’s problem.

Maybe he can cry to CW’s momma too.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should washington care if JD or his agebt are upset at a group interview?

No, they should not. Though I’m sure we are all hoping that Antonio Pierce finds success as the head coach over there, the raiders are run by a bunch of clowns and currently (the operative word) the commanders are not.

If JD wants to go to a clown organization because he’s too much of a crybaby to play in the cold or the East, then I would hope the Commanders would be happy to let him be somebody else’s problem.

Maybe he can cry to CW’s momma too.
If Jayden doesn't want to be here, they need to pivot.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don,t see the sense it made,but I don,t coach.
Made complete sense from the organizational perspective. That's all that matters really. Admittedly, Daniels sucks at golf. So what was to become of this meeting of talents, that's what the organization took note of. If WASH wants to pick Daniels, they will. JD isn't picking them.