• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skins hire Peters to be the new GM

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All excellent questions. My biggest thing I’ll repeat again. This team isn’t running a 3rd grade offense or playing for a lame duck coach this season. I think we see a totally different team now
When you have a guy like Dotson day it feels like I got traded......that says a lot about the energy and mood in that building. Not to mention all the new faces.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Jayden stay healthy?
My biggest worry for him.

Will the o-line be a disaster or do Coleman, and Biadasz offer stability?
Hoping Biadasz, Allegretti and Coleman along with better coaching help.

Is McCaffery a steal or was he drafted because Peters was doing Christian a solid?
Don't think Peters is going to pay him $5 as a solid.

We have linebackers this year.
YES!

What will this offense look like now that we will be running the ball again?
Besides the threat of Daniels running I think Ekeler is a big plus. I think KK will use Sinnott and McCaffrey traditionally but also in some other ways.

Will our defense be able to catch a breather now that we will be running the ball again.
Look for LBers and DBs to be coming.

Will highly touted ST coach Larry Izzo be the new Wayne Sevier and have those guys playing with their hair on fire?
I liked this hire.

Can we get to the QB with Armstrong and Ferrell? Can Quinn dial up timely blitzes to mask those two?
Coming from everywhere.

Will FedEx be a home field advantage again?
Griffin got fans excited 12 years ago, I think Daniels will do the same. Fans have had 30 years of bad football though, it doesn't take long for them to same "same old shit."

Do Dotson and St. Juste return to form?
Don't know about BSJ but clearly EB and Jahan did not get along.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It feels like Dotson being in Bienemy's doghouse was the worst kept secret in Ashburn.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington still needs a true WR1. If they can get one between now and the beginning of TC, they can come close to replicating what Houston did last year. I'll give my usual seasonal prognosis before the start of the season when we post our predictions.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington still needs a true WR1. If they can get one between now and the beginning of TC, they can come close to replicating what Houston did last year. I'll give my usual seasonal prognosis before the start of the season when we post our predictions.
Would love to add one more target to the receiver room. Maybe we can do what Houston did. The schedule is friendly at first glance.

I'm sure you know this Sty, but it feels like a lot of other people forget the Texans had the 2nd and 3rd overall picks in the draft and both of them won offensive and defensive ROTY.

Feels like this season hinges on Forbes for some reason.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

did you flip out when we took the Mich Cb over WR Mitchell? He was one of your stud WR's right?