• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sixers Getting Anthony Bennett In Kevin Love Trade?

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is interesting - Thad would go to Minnesota and the Sixers would get Anthony Bennett, one of Cleveland's first round picks(their pick, Miami or Memphis) along with one or two of Minnesota's contracts(J.J. Barea and or Chase Budinger) - I like this because Anthony Bennett still has some potential and could be a solid rotational player going forward and getting another first round pick would be nice

Last edited by a moderator:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is interesting - Thad would go to Minnesota and the Sixers would get Anthony Bennett, one of Cleveland's first round picks(their pick, Miami or Memphis) along with one or two of Minnesota's contracts(J.J. Barea and or Chase Budinger) - I like this because Anthony Bennett still has some potential and could be a solid rotational player going forward and getting another first round pick would be nice

I kind of wish Wiggens was involved somehow coming to Philly? Sixers will suck for another 3 years before they show anything decent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of wish Wiggens was involved somehow coming to Philly? Sixers will suck for another 3 years before they show anything decent.

Everybody wants Andrew Wiggins, but that's not happening - and I trust everything the Sixers are doing

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody wants Andrew Wiggins, but that's not happening - and I trust everything the Sixers are doing

Wanting Wiggins is one thing, of course all fans should want him. Thinking there is a reasonable chance of getting him is another. Only way that would happen is if Minnesota decided they would prefer to have Embiid or Noel. And in those cases the Sixers would have a very difficult decision to make (a little easier in the Embiid case since he is still hurt).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In no way that would be happening. TWolves would get the centerpiece. Not mad bennett is going, but he lost weight and is still very young, could be a pretty good player here soon. He can only get better.

greenfever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bennett is worth the gamble. If he pans out, great. If not, nothing lost. Thad isn't in our long term plans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bennett is worth the gamble. If he pans out, great. If not, nothing lost. Thad isn't in our long term plans

Agreed, I've heard the eagles liked bennet that year he came out too.