• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Silicon Valley

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 2 started tonight on HBO. Just more great shit from Mike Judge, sort of has that Office Space vibe going on.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 2 started tonight on HBO. Just more great shit from Mike Judge, sort of has that Office Space vibe going on.

Enjoyed the first season. As someone who spent 10 years in San Jose as a programmer, it isn't really too far off in many cases. But I never went after VC money, so I can't comment on that part, or the part of people getting paid to do nothing.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it. Everybody every where was reminding me every 5 fucking minutes that Game of Thrones was on tonight. Not even counting twitter or any of that crap I had 5 group texts about GoT, and 3 people had to I divide ally remind me.

But not one person gave me a heads up about Silicon Valley.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it. Everybody every where was reminding me every 5 fucking minutes that Game of Thrones was on tonight. Not even counting twitter or any of that crap I had 5 group texts about GoT, and 3 people had to I divide ally remind me.

But not one person gave me a heads up about Silicon Valley.

If you missed it it's up on several streaming sites.

While we're on the subject of HBO, anybody look into HBO Now? I was strongly considering purchasing it for at least a few months to view GoT and Silicon Valley ( the first month is free ). I hadn't heard much about it other than it allowed you to basically get access to HBO Go without having to pay for HBO on your cable box or dish. Turns out in order to even order the service you have to either subscribe to one specific cable company in the New York/New Jersey or own an Apple device. If you don't fall into one of those two categories you have to wait 3 months to be able to subscribe.

So basically fuck HBO, fuck Apple, and please everybody, continue to torrent and/or stream your favorite HBO shows. And just in case you guys don't already know, the first 4 episodes of GoT are already available online due to some sort of leak.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While we're on the subject of HBO, anybody look into HBO Now? I was strongly considering purchasing it for at least a few months to view GoT and Silicon Valley ( the first month is free ). I hadn't heard much about it other than it allowed you to basically get access to HBO Go without having to pay for HBO on your cable box or dish. Turns out in order to even order the service you have to either subscribe to one specific cable company in the New York/New Jersey or own an Apple device. If you don't fall into one of those two categories you have to wait 3 months to be able to subscribe.

So basically fuck HBO, fuck Apple, and please everybody, continue to torrent and/or stream your favorite HBO shows. And just in case you guys don't already know, the first 4 episodes of GoT are already available online due to some sort of leak.

I'll watch it tomorrow, i have HBO and HBO Go.

But seriously fuck you and anyone like you who pirates this shit and not only steals money from the content creators but also gives money/views to people who do the stealing. It's because of assholes like you guys that all they put on Network television now is fucking dumb reality shit.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll watch it tomorrow, i have HBO and HBO Go.

But seriously fuck you and anyone like you who pirates this shit and not only steals money from the content creators but also gives money/views to people who do the stealing. It's because of assholes like you guys that all they put on Network television now is fucking dumb reality shit.

But for reals, I really only pirate music although I do fork out the cash for certain artists. If HBO really wanted or needed the business from people who pirate and stream shit they would have put out the HBO Now service like Netflix where anybody can register and put it on any device. Until they pull their heads out of their asses I'll continue to watch on streaming sites where I can view everything several hours before it ever airs on TV on the west coast.

BTW "stealing" is not really the best word to use here. Pirating shit doesn't actually take anything physical from the company/content creators. You can argue that it's stealing because they're losing a potential sale, but if you really believe that then anybody who uses their friend's Netflix or HBO Go password is also "stealing". If I was walking into Wal-Mart, grabbing the Season 4 Bluray, and running out with it you'd have a point.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can get the first 5 episodes online from HBO I heard. Maybe they messed up and released them all too fast?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can get the first 5 episodes online from HBO I heard. Maybe they messed up and released them all too fast?

I heard they set some episodes over to some other company for translation and they got leaked from there. No idea how accurate that is though.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watched the first season and the first episode on sunday....im ready to cut it loose. expect more funny from mike judge, this has some moments but pretty flat overall, not one character that drives this show enough to make it cant miss.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watched the first season and the first episode on sunday....im ready to cut it loose. expect more funny from mike judge, this has some moments but pretty flat overall, not one character that drives this show enough to make it cant miss.

I found it was better upon a second viewing. Watched a few before the season 2 premier and found myself laughing more than when I initially watched it. You can't compare this, or anything really, to a masterpiece like Beavis and Butthead though.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt know mike judge did this

the mans a genius

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bachmann is awesome.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd never watched before, too much to watch already.

But I've power watched 5 straight On Demand.

I quite like it. I'm now on it for the duration.

I'll catch up with On Demand but have my PVR recording the series for the new ones.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd never watched before, too much to watch already.

But I've power watched 5 straight On Demand.

I quite like it. I'm now on it for the duration.

I'll catch up with On Demand but have my PVR recording the series for the new ones.

It's honestly not that much to watch. First season was eight 30 minute episodes. 4 hours total. That more like a long movie than a whole season of a television show. This season there has only been 3 (?) More episodes. You could probably catch up those last 6 episodes you haven't seen in time to watch the newest episode live on Sunday.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife and I got into this one from the start. I hope they keep it going for a few seasons.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found it was better upon a second viewing. Watched a few before the season 2 premier and found myself laughing more than when I initially watched it. You can't compare this, or anything really, to a masterpiece like Beavis and Butthead though.
Maybe Idiocracy.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's honestly not that much to watch. First season was eight 30 minute episodes. 4 hours total. That more like a long movie than a whole season of a television show. This season there has only been 3 (?) More episodes. You could probably catch up those last 6 episodes you haven't seen in time to watch the newest episode live on Sunday.

Too much hockey going on plus other stuff.

I'll be all caught up soon enough. I never watch live ever anyway, alwats a day or two later.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how anyone could watch this show and not be amused. It's the smartest comedy I have seen in a while, but can still laugh at fart jokes. How can you not like that. And I hope we get more Big head soon. He's one of the best characters on the show.