• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Signing off for the year

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is going nowhere, and I'm not gonna bother posting anymore.

Ty apparently fractured a rib last night in the Detroit ass kicking and will be out a month.

We're now 5 games back of the 8th seed, and I only see us falling farther now.

They need to let Fournier, JHam, Moz and Q get 35 minutes a night, and see if any of them can develop into good players.

This is lost season, I'm afraid. I think this is the year our playoff streak ends.

Damntoni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not giving you guys Shumpert!

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't want Shumpert. We cleared that up long ago......thanks.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told ya months ago this team was not equipped for a title or even a playoff run. Best to start losing as much and as often as possible to try and get into the lottery. We have moderate talent on the team right now but have no scoring punch without Gallo as our go-to guy.

Miller just traded for some nobody goon 7'footer from the Wiz who I've never even heard of.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team sucks major ass.. Guess that is what happens when you dump you coach and your big name players.. They used to be a ton of fun to watch with all the points but now ( yesterday ) they score 8 points in the first quarter at HOME... What a joke.. I will check back in in a few years.. God I miss the old squad

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh....I kinda have to chalk this season up as an "Incomplete" We've been without Gallo, McGee (still not sure what kind of player he can be though), Nate Rob for the season, and now the last 3 weeks without Ty. Our only hope to get back into playoff contention was to come out of the AS break and go on a streak. This wasn't going to happen, as we're relatively talent-less at this point.

Still not sure what to think of Shaw either. It really pissed me off when the cameras caught him actually laughing on the bench with the other coaches while we got our asses handed to us in Indiana, but then again, when you're getting smashed by 40......what else can you do?

This is a lost season. Missing 4 of our best 6 players for extended periods of time has doomed us. We need to just keep losing and hope the Knicks do to. We're already slowly increasing out lottery chances. That's all I'm looking forward to at this point. We have a somewhat decent chance of getting a top 5-6 pick. We'll see....