• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sigh

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know no one else is paying attention or really cares, but I had reasonably high hopes that we could at least get bowl eligible this year. But we let 3 games slip through our fingers(So Carolina, Kentucky, and Florida) and I just don't see two wins out of these last four, Missouri looks like a good possibility, but Auburn Ole Miss and Tennessee just don't give me any good feelings. At least the record will be as good if not one better than last year,, I still think Mason is doing ok, we've gotten a little better each of his seasons I think

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know no one else is paying attention or really cares, but I had reasonably high hopes that we could at least get bowl eligible this year. But we let 3 games slip through our fingers(So Carolina, Kentucky, and Florida) and I just don't see two wins out of these last four, Missouri looks like a good possibility, but Auburn Ole Miss and Tennessee just don't give me any good feelings. At least the record will be as good if not one better than last year,, I still think Mason is doing ok, we've gotten a little better each of his seasons I think
I think the Georgia win bought Mason another year, not that I think or was in favor of him getting fired.

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Georgia win bought Mason another year, not that I think or was in favor of him getting fired.
yeah he's shown some improvement from year to year, so they'll give him another, Georgia did cement that

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Mason is the guy for Vandy... Getting blown out by Temple at home and losing to Western Kentucky would've gotten him fired at any other school in this league. He would make a great DC, though. Halfway through year 3 and the improvements just haven't been significant enough, imo.

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Mason is the guy for Vandy... Getting blown out by Temple at home and losing to Western Kentucky would've gotten him fired at any other school in this league. He would make a great DC, though. Halfway through year 3 and the improvements just haven't been significant enough, imo.
Temple was his first game and they've been a pretty good team the last couple of years, Western is a pretty good team, this is Vandy not Alabama, we're just looking to be competitive and win a few we aren't supposed to occasionally, not Undefeated seasons and National Championships. WE just have a disadvantage against the NFL farm teams that make up most of the rest of the league we're stuck in

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best game they've played in a long time last night, got down early, but came back strong, Shumer has gotten better as the year went along, we've increased the victory total every year Mason has been here, the losses outside of GT were all 9 points or less, I think we'll surprise some folks next year