• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Sharks/Oilers 12.18.14

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird thing in the forum... last year it was like a race to create the game thread.
It's not as though the Sharks have given their fans much to cheer about but hey at least we're 2nd in the division and won 4 straight now!

Niemi looked pretty bad tho.

Thornton and Marleau both called in useless again while the 2nd gen Sharks did all the hard work.
They're like tenured professors at a state university: complacent, uninspired, really just doing the bare minimum it takes to keep from being fired.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After watching last nights game I can safely say Justin Schultz is the worst positional Dman in the entire league. The guy is a train wreck in neutral and defensive zones.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marleau or Thornton plus 3rd rounder for Hall? I know neither wants to end their career in EDM. Maybe Nemo?

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Marleau or Thornton plus 3rd rounder for Hall? I know neither wants to end their career in EDM. Maybe Nemo?

Hall will cost a lot more than that. Think more along the lines of Couture, Braun, and a 1st. He is not worth the assets it would cost to acquire him c

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hall will cost a lot more than that. Think more along the lines of Couture, Braun, and a 1st. He is not worth the assets it would cost to acquire him c

Stranger things have happened. Boston thought getting louie eriksson was an equal deal for seguin lol

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Stranger things have happened. Boston thought getting louie eriksson was an equal deal for seguin lol

That's certainly true and it is Edmonton we're talking about. Lol. I'd certainly be thrilled if they got Hall for cheep.