• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Serious Question for Browns Fans

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not an NFL guy, I much prefer CFB, but after this AJ debacle, and all else that has gone on in your franchise, have you ever considered just saying, 'fvck it' and taking your time, money, fandom, elsewhere?

I have a close friend who her and her husband are from Cleveland, and she just would deflated today when we were talking about, which made me think about it.

So Browns Fans, ever thought about jumping ship?

I'm sure there are people that have been rooting for Vandy to win an SEC Championship, or Indiana to win a Big 10 championship all their life. I have no intention of quitting the Browns. I was in the stadium for their last NFL Championship in 1964 and hope remains eternal.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My grandpa was a Cubs fan. Died about 10 years ago

I'm sure he's pretty stoked now

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy shows he's not a fair weather fan and is sticking with his team despite the obvious, that should be commended. Instead you give him shit?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
You are just now responding to a comment made in NOVEMBER? What the fuck is WRONG WIH YOU ASSHOLE?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are just now responding to a comment made in NOVEMBER? What the fuck is WRONG WIH YOU ASSHOLE?

Hey I came here to see if there was Browns talk about the draft and I stumbled on this little gem. So I commented, that's what a message board is for and posts have no expiration date.

So are you saying you were stupid in November but have since been cured?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I came here to see if there was Browns talk about the draft and I stumbled on this little gem. So I commented, that's what a message board is for and posts have no expiration date.

So are you saying you were stupid in November but have since been cured?
I am saying you must have one MAJOR GAY HARDON for me