• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sepp Blatter Resigns

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a clown for not post poning the election so he could get one last corruption circle jerk in. Then the sleezebag "retires" two days later.

He knows he's dirty as fuck and the U.S. Feds are building the case against him. He also needs to worry about his butt buddy Putin cause all those briefcases of money he accepted from him and his organized crime pals in exchange for the 2018 WC is at risk now. He'll end up accidently eating some soup with nuclear waste as an ingredient.

This delays a new president vote till dec or spring 2016. Blatter trying to delay it out so they can't pull out of Russia.

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part is....The US..which only marginally cares about soccer is the one that will finally clean up the sport.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the saying goes, " No honor between thieves...."

Looks like Warner is about to sing like a canary to the Feds to save his own ass.

---Former FIFA vice president Jack Warner made a televised address in Trinidad on Wednesday night, saying he will prove a link between soccer's governing body and his nation's elections in 2010.

"I will no longer keep secrets for them who actively seek to destroy the country," Warner said.

Warner also said in the address, which was a paid political advertisement, that "I reasonably actually fear for my life."

Still, a half-hour after the speech aired, Warner appeared at his Independent Liberal Party's rally held under a canopy on a residential street. At least a couple hundred people were present when Warner spoke, many of them having not seen the televised remarks.

Warner said he has documents and checks that link FIFA officials, including embattled President Sepp Blatter, to the 2010 election in Trinidad and Tobago.

"I apologize for not disclosing my knowledge of these events before," Warner said.

At his rally, a half-hour into his remarks, Warner — mopping sweat from his forehead several times — told supporters that he will not hold back in his newfound plan to expose scandal.

He said he has compiled reams of documents and is delivering them to his attorneys, for them to disseminate as they see.

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am now waiting to see the clip of John Oliver drinking a Bud Light Lime.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Swiss attorney general, Michael Lauber, briefed reporters this week on their FIFA investigation.

Swiss banks have noted 53 possible money-laundering incidents in the investigation of FIFA's 2018 and 2022 World Cup bidding contests.

Michael Lauber said the "suspicious bank relations" were reported within the framework of Switzerland's anti-money laundering regulations.

Lauber said he "does not exclude" interviewing FIFA President Sepp Blatter and secretary-general Jerome Valcke in the future, though neither are currently under suspicion.