• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tory's numbers tend to be crooked (he apparently costed out a subway line on the back of a bar napkin) but shelter spots became a fucking massive issue this winter and if the following is indeed the case it just goes further to show that Junior had no idea WTF he was doing when he was standing at Pearson welcoming refugees with open arms:

He says 10 new refugee claimants are added to Toronto’s shelter system each day — 334 additional refugee claimants have arrived since he last appealed for help on April 26.

At the current rate of arrivals, Tory says Toronto projects that refugees will represent more than 50 per cent of the city’s shelter residents by November.

Toronto asks Ottawa, province for help with influx of refugees

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The facepalm is not directed at you BBB, it's for the asshat at the start of the above video.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know whats an embarrassment? Only 8 dead! Texas has very relaxed gun laws, a good Texas shooter should have easily taken out 70-80 people. Way to represent your state jackass! Also how are gun sales supposed to be driven up with only 8 dead? Think of the NRA and gun sellers idiot!

The bright side is there are still a few more weeks of school left.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Questions being pondered by the Trump admin. as they prepare a statement which they will or will not deliver depending on certain elements of the incident:

Is HIV the same as HPV ?

Was the suspect an evil animal (from Mexicarabia) or a very sick person (from non-shithole country of origin)?

Were the victims ungrateful SOBs (black and may enjoy football) or very fine people (bigoted conglomerations of walking human waste)?

Have thoughts and prayer ALREADY been delivered to the victims families?

What's crooked Hilary up to these days?

Where's my bucket of fried chicken? Don't they have fried meat things in Texas? Should we go?

How is this the marathon runner's (Obama) fault?

Stay tuned!!

dont forget that one :thumb:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ds_12114_headline_b_v6.jpg

You know whats an embarrassment? Only 8 dead! Texas has very relaxed gun laws, a good Texas shooter should have easily taken out 70-80 people. Way to represent your state jackass! Also how are gun sales supposed to be driven up with only 8 dead? Think of the NRA and gun sellers idiot!

The bright side is there are still a few more weeks of school left.

He used pipe bombs and a pump action shotgun. So in his mind he was ratcheting up the difficulty. Like setting the AI to Unbeatable in Forza Motorsport 7.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit some people need some beat downs.....kids shouldn't have to expect these things.....

And we shouldn't be putting cameras in their faces minutes after they've seen friends die...

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we shouldn't be putting cameras in their faces minutes after they've seen friends die...
Why not? The pain is most powerful when it's raw.

I think they should be broadcasting the crime scene itself. Imagine a world where a politician has to tell a populace that has just seen a classroom full of murdered babies that guns aren't a problem.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think they should be broadcasting the crime scene itself. Imagine a world where a politician has to tell a populace that has just seen a classroom full of murdered babies that guns aren't a problem.

It would be better if we could broadcast the moment when the politician who has just seen the room of dead kids gets the NRA check slid into his hand as payment to say that guns aren't the problem.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think even seeing a dead kid crime scene would do anything ... same ol' same ol' ... they wanna take my guns blah blah blah ... crisis actors blah blah blah ... wash rinse repeat ...

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says there are too many entrances and exits to schools, and that is why shootings are able to happen. Quote snippet: "Had there been one single entrance possibly for every student, maybe he would have been stopped"

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says there are too many entrances and exits to schools, and that is why shootings are able to happen. Quote snippet: "Had there been one single entrance possibly for every student, maybe he would have been stopped"
Until somebody Cocoanut Grove's a school...

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Classroom of murdered babies? This wasn't planned parenthoods dumpster!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Donald Trump may not understand a lot of things but I bet he understands fire code.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am having a hard time thinking of a time when I have heard something stupider said.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps somebody needs to tell the Don there is more than one meaning to the word fire

Status
Not open for further replies.