• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Tickets - just curious as to how much they are

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just curious as to how much they are?

me and my roommates are just discussing how much they cost for the flyers and the caps.. anybody know?

the only thing we could find was like 9000, which 1. seams crazy high, and 2. is $225 a ticket, which means they're probably awesome seats (that we dont need)

anybody have some numbers?

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually buy a few games off a guy with season tickets, and the seats are actually the cheapest in the arena. They're only $26 per ticket per game, which translates to about $1100, including preseason. Free parking, too, although I didn't figure that into my price. And I personally love the seats. They are the last row in the entire place, and behind a net, but the view is perfect.

Wachoviacenterpriortoflyersgame.JPG

Although the camera adds about 50 feet, so if you were to zoom in a bit, that would be the view. It's like the view from the camera that every broadcast uses when they want to breakdown a rush or a goal.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You get about a 10% discount per ticket for full season plans. BUt, you also have to pay for the 3 pre-season games.
My seats are on the blue line upstairs pretty high. It is about $3300 for the regular season, and then up to $2100 if they play 16 playoff home games. But you can pay by round, and they credit you for games not played as you go forward. The lower lever good seats are $8000 for a pair for the season. THe first two rows between the blue lines cost alot more. THey are about $225 per ticket, and I think the season package is about $15K.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seating Map and Prices - Philadelphia Flyers - Tickets

Most expensive on there is under $8000. Where did you hear $9000?

we just googled it and found an article, it was bleacher report, hence us being skeptical..

thanks guys, much nicer amounts here than 9k haha.. my friend is thinking he's gunna buy caps season tix cause he's probably going to be in northern virginia.. if only the job search was leading me to philly :(

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
GOt my packet today. Ice row seats are discounted to $193 per seat per game. THis is $8492 per seat. SO the numbers were right, but only for about 100 seats.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had partial season tickets the last two seasons. 10 regular season games plus 1 pre-season game. They're in the upper level. Will run ya over a $1,000.

Word is the tix prices are going up next year though.

Flyers to raise and restructure ticket prices

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kind of fucked up. My tix went up 18% in price, but they had me pay to renew a month ago for the early bird special. You get some free merchandise, but they didn't mention the price hike. I don't mind so much the rate increase, but they kind of backdoored the hike.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually buy a few games off a guy with season tickets, and the seats are actually the cheapest in the arena. They're only $26 per ticket per game, which translates to about $1100, including preseason. Free parking, too, although I didn't figure that into my price. And I personally love the seats. They are the last row in the entire place, and behind a net, but the view is perfect.

Wachoviacenterpriortoflyersgame.JPG

Although the camera adds about 50 feet, so if you were to zoom in a bit, that would be the view. It's like the view from the camera that every broadcast uses when they want to breakdown a rush or a goal.

Where are all the fans at this game?:eek:

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are all the fans at this game?:eek:

That's pregame warmups, and the clock says 7:20 left, so adding that to about 20 minutes for Zamboni and anthems, I'd say that picture was taken half an hour before game time.