• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season over!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have attempted to delay this thread for as long as possible but tonight pretty much sealed it. The coyotes have blown two games this week by allowing multiple goals in the final period after being up 2-0 on the blues and capitals. This team does not deserve to make the playoffs! They relied too heavily on offense through the first half of the season and now they can't play defense to save their hides! I was willing to give smitty a break last season because of the injuries but he has no excuse for bad play this year. I was hoping they would make a move for another defenseman at the deadline but no dice. Still plenty to play for but the season is looking bleak! Get it together, dogs!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reality is even if they slipped into the 8th spot (which I don't see happening), they wouldn't be around long in the post-season.

It could be worse...we could be Vancouver right now.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were up by 5 point this time two weeks ago. Since, we haven't won a game. Tonight's loss sealed our fate. Even if we were to make the playoffs, this team doesn't deserve it! Time for some serious restructuring.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough break Coyote fans, was really hoping it would go down to that last game against the Stars. Hang in there, you guys got some good young talent. Hopefully management eventually gets their act together. Good luck.