• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schedule thoughts

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have a decent chance to start 6-0

Weeks 8-12 is a brutal stretch with 4 road games, trips to both coasts, @seattle on a short week and @ Minny

Home 3 of 5 games in December

Finally get ATL at home, in December no less!

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dome teams in Lambeau in December is always beneficial and we get three of them this year plus Miami in November. Gotta like that.

Opening weekend is prime time SNF against the Bears - the way the NFL should be.

I also like that we get the Rams after the bye. That team is probably the toughest one on the schedule to scout, so getting that extra week of preparation time should be beneficial.

In Seattle on a Thursday sucks. I wish they would keep Thursday games to Thanksgiving only. That said, a positive side effect of that Thursday game is we get 10 days to prepare for the more-important following game in Minnesota.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dome teams in Lambeau in December is always beneficial and we get three of them this year plus Miami in November. Gotta like that.

Opening weekend is prime time SNF against the Bears - the way the NFL should be.

I also like that we get the Rams after the bye. That team is probably the toughest one on the schedule to scout, so getting that extra week of preparation time should be beneficial.

In Seattle on a Thursday sucks. I wish they would keep Thursday games to Thanksgiving only. That said, a positive side effect of that Thursday game is we get 10 days to prepare for the more-important following game in Minnesota.
Great point

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to week 1.

Will be a good barometer to see how much we've improved as a team (or if we've improved). I suspect it may take a while for us to hit our stride with the new offensive system. Plus, Trubisky still has some growing to do. However, I think there's also an advantage to a team not having any film or assured way of preparing for Nagy's offense. Especially seeing as a large chunk of our offensive personnel will be new faces.

The D is the unit that I think could really take off this year. Keeping Fangio heading that unit for another year is big. They already broke into the top 10 in most every category last year. Hoping they can be a dominant unit now.

I'm sure you guys will be right there with the NFC favorites, so long as AR is healthy. I'm sure you'll be favored by a TD or so.

:suds:

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to week 1.

Will be a good barometer to see how much we've improved as a team (or if we've improved). I suspect it may take a while for us to hit our stride with the new offensive system. Plus, Trubisky still has some growing to do. However, I think there's also an advantage to a team not having any film or assured way of preparing for Nagy's offense. Especially seeing as a large chunk of our offensive personnel will be new faces.

The D is the unit that I think could really take off this year. Keeping Fangio heading that unit for another year is big. They already broke into the top 10 in most every category last year. Hoping they can be a dominant unit now.

I'm sure you guys will be right there with the NFC favorites, so long as AR is healthy. I'm sure you'll be favored by a TD or so.

:suds:

Meh, I got a feeling this season will be a make or break year for McArthy. He needs to put up or move on. He can’t continue to run the same predictable offense and expect to be successful. Last year was a huge eye opener that AR made MM look good. But most importantly will be the defense. Time will tell if the new DC was the right choice.