• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scenerio

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Melo's gonna leave next year. Knicks blow. What would you guys think if raps signed melo max and then we let go salmons and T.Ross becomes 6th man?

I hate Melo and he seems to ruin teams and is just a better rudy gay. If he wanted to come what can you do? I think you would have to do it for a chance to win it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Melo's gonna leave next year. Knicks blow. What would you guys think if raps signed melo max and then we let go salmons and T.Ross becomes 6th man?

I hate Melo and he seems to ruin teams and is just a better rudy gay. If he wanted to come what can you do? I think you would have to do it for a chance to win it.

Considering the ordeal Melo caused the Nuggets organization a few years ago, I'm certain Tajiri probably doesn't think too fondly of him. Having said that, if the Wraptors are for real about being good now, then adding a marquee talent to bolster the roster is what the next move should be for the organization, in my opinion. The problem is that there are still a lot of what ifs to answer this season before we'll know which direction the organization is going to go in.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
another potential scenario could be me farting into my hand, cupping it with a closed fist and releasing it by tim lieweke`s nose

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
another potential scenario could be me farting into my hand, cupping it with a closed fist and releasing it by tim lieweke`s nose

Tajiri style?

nagatanosellstajirimist.gif

Blame Casey 2K14.