• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints Game Thread

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really wanted ogabuhi or fisher that draft and cinci took both of them ha

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really wanted ogabuhi or fisher that draft and cinci took both of them ha

My guess is the Broncos were a little frustrated in the war room watching Cincy pick 2 guys I know they had very high on their draft board. I do know though the Broncos were very high on him as a RT prospect so maybe now that he is finally healthy and playing at the position they drafted him for we can see him play at least at a marginal level.

Honestly I'm willing to bet that when we play the Chiefs we will have 2 new starters on the OL with Sambrailo at RT and then Stephenson moving to LG. I really think that is what will happen.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is the Broncos were a little frustrated in the war room watching Cincy pick 2 guys I know they had very high on their draft board. I do know though the Broncos were very high on him as a RT prospect so maybe now that he is finally healthy and playing at the position they drafted him for we can see him play at least at a marginal level.

Honestly I'm willing to bet that when we play the Chiefs we will have 2 new starters on the OL with Sambrailo at RT and then Stephenson moving to LG. I really think that is what will happen.

Yep . lets hope .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something that hasn't been mentioned from this game but should be talked about is how terrible the NFL messed up on not having Darian Stewart Defensive Player of the Week. They gave it to Berry of the Chiefs instead.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something that hasn't been mentioned from this game but should be talked about is how terrible the NFL messed up on not having Darian Stewart Defensive Player of the Week. They gave it to Berry of the Chiefs instead.

Another good point - Carl. Darrian Stewart had a half of season worth of game last week.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good point - Carl. Darrian Stewart had a half of season worth of game last week.

Honestly one of the best games I have seen by a safety here in Denver which is saying something with guys like Lynch, Atwater, and Dawkins all having played here and up for the HOF once again.

On another subject do we even talk about the HOF for this upcoming season and if any Broncos actually get in? After the whole Bowlen not getting voted in thing I have lost all respect for the HOF and whoever is voting.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another subject do we even talk about the HOF for this upcoming season and if any Broncos actually get in? After the whole Bowlen not getting voted in thing I have lost all respect for the HOF and whoever is voting.

Me too. I pretty much assume anyone that has anything to do with the broncos is not going into the HOF.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. I pretty much assume anyone that has anything to do with the broncos is not going into the HOF.

I do think Lynch stands a good chance this year but yeah most connected with the Broncos have to have such a ridiculous career to even stand a chance. I really wish that the NFL did it like the MLB where the names of those who voted and how they voted were made public so that those voters had to be held accountable for their votes.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TD chances are really good . If so I am so there . Elway I got to shake his hand I am hoping to shake TD's .