• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: [RS] (#35) 12/18/13 • Rangers v. Pittsburgh Penguins • 8PM • NBCSN

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GG Ranger fans, heck of a game, heck of a comeback by you guys.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kudos to you guys for staying with game. i left after 3 pens goal.... woke this AM to c rangers tied and lost in a SO, i had absolutely no good feelings about it whatsoever..... rangers at home playing a team with , no offense intended to pens fans , more then half an AHL team, ties it only to lose it?... thats unacceptable! the rangers need lots of help!

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That he was, Hank made some HUGE saves to keep us in the game, but nobody looks at that, only the 3 he gave up.

Dead wrong Hank didnt keep us in the game he lost it by giving up 2 goals in a minute! He has done this numerous times and that span shows lack of concentration on the goalie plus we lost again. As of today the flyers moved ahead of us. Hank is not the solution this year if he was he would have a winning record.....guess what he is part of the problem, he constantly changes the core dynamic during games for the Rangers by giving up goals. The players then change their mind set within their play and I dont want to hear about the offense because HANK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OFFENSE, HE IS SUPPOSE TO BLOCK SHOTS ON A CONSISTANT BASIS AND HE IS FLAT OUT NOT DOING IT.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK if I would blame Hank for the loss. He did a good job throughout the game, except when he was facing Brandon Sutter.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dead wrong Hank didnt keep us in the game he lost it by giving up 2 goals in a minute! He has done this numerous times and that span shows lack of concentration on the goalie plus we lost again. As of today the flyers moved ahead of us. Hank is not the solution this year if he was he would have a winning record.....guess what he is part of the problem, he constantly changes the core dynamic during games for the Rangers by giving up goals. The players then change their mind set within their play and I dont want to hear about the offense because HANK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OFFENSE, HE IS SUPPOSE TO BLOCK SHOTS ON A CONSISTANT BASIS AND HE IS FLAT OUT NOT DOING IT.

You're right, guess that big save on Crosby in OT right out in front didn't help, or the numerous big saves he made in the second period.