• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Round Tracker 2018

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really striking the ball well this morning. On the green in 2 with a chance to eagle a short par 5. Ended up with +4 on the front 9 thanks in part to my inability to putt.

As I was moving over to # 10 tee box I was held up by them mowing the green. When I teed off I pulled my drive out in the rough. “That’s weird” then I shanked the ball out of the rough and almost directly across the fairway. “Dammit” Then I hit the top of the ball with my 5 iron for a whopping 100 yard line drive. As the ball skipped across the fairway I knew I was in trouble. I then hit an easy pitch too thin and launched the ball over the green. Something got in my head and I repeated the disaster for the next 5 holes. A double-bougie would be worth celebrating.

After I took a little break to settle down and relax, I was able to hit the ball again. Too little too late.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really striking the ball well this morning. On the green in 2 with a chance to eagle a short par 5. Ended up with +4 on the front 9 thanks in part to my inability to putt.

As I was moving over to # 10 tee box I was held up by them mowing the green. When I teed off I pulled my drive out in the rough. “That’s weird” then I shanked the ball out of the rough and almost directly across the fairway. “Dammit” Then I hit the top of the ball with my 5 iron for a whopping 100 yard line drive. As the ball skipped across the fairway I knew I was in trouble. I then hit an easy pitch too thin and launched the ball over the green. Something got in my head and I repeated the disaster for the next 5 holes. A double-bougie would be worth celebrating.

After I took a little break to settle down and relax, I was able to hit the ball again. Too little too late.

Sounds like my adventure on the 11th hole yesterday, only way I got out of the deep rough is when i went into the bunker.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surgery, feeling fine, the weather held up after some brief showers...nothing to wreck my scorecard but me, and I seemed to be doing a good enough job at it.

44-45...tee ball again did some damage but putting turned a 85 type round into 89...missed 4 putts 5' or less, three 3putts holes and another after a great bunker shot. That was after 2 pretty good putting rounds...so go figure.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of rough...with all the rain, rough is up everywhere and it's sinking to the bottom of the bermuda...it's really hit & hope around the greens right now..

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golfed nine holes yesterday.

Decided I would try to walk, first time since surgery. Got really tired around hole six, and got dizzy every time I teed the ball up. I was swinging a little too hard and my driver never did show up. Shot a 42, so I was happy with that.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played last week in Houston at a sweet little place called Lochinvar. Shot 72 and was dialed in, if I could putt it would have been -2/-3

Played yesterday at my place in North TX and shot 43 36. Just could not buy a break on the front. Wish I had time to practice a bit

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been checking in much 'cause I've been sick and not playing much. Still doing tests but nausea and fatigue that comes and goes caused me to not play in our Club Championship this weekend.

Then get this bullshit...what a fucking frustrating year it's been. Parked my Harley on a grass lawn yesterday. Slightly downhill, I wasn't confident about the kick stand not digging in so I had to pull the bike backwards a bit. Now as you can imagine this takes a one, two, three, heave ho kind of effort and just as I did the heave, my right foot was directly on top of a large butternut I didn't notice until it rolled out from under my foot like a marble. That dropped me back into the seat and YANKED my right shoulder. It felt like it was pulled out of the socket and now I'm in a great deal of pain. It was a rough ride but I got the bike home.

I feel like I have sufficient range of motion, though very painful, to hopefully have avoided a tear or real injury but I'm definitely out of the game for a while. I'll be getting a sub for Tuesday and hoping a week away will do it. Kept it in a sling all day yesterday.

Just a freak thing that couldn't have been foreseen. Cripes.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been checking in much 'cause I've been sick and not playing much. Still doing tests but nausea and fatigue that comes and goes caused me to not play in our Club Championship this weekend.

Then get this bullshit...what a fucking frustrating year it's been. Parked my Harley on a grass lawn yesterday. Slightly downhill, I wasn't confident about the kick stand not digging in so I had to pull the bike backwards a bit. Now as you can imagine this takes a one, two, three, heave ho kind of effort and just as I did the heave, my right foot was directly on top of a large butternut I didn't notice until it rolled out from under my foot like a marble. That dropped me back into the seat and YANKED my right shoulder. It felt like it was pulled out of the socket and now I'm in a great deal of pain. It was a rough ride but I got the bike home.

I feel like I have sufficient range of motion, though very painful, to hopefully have avoided a tear or real injury but I'm definitely out of the game for a while. I'll be getting a sub for Tuesday and hoping a week away will do it. Kept it in a sling all day yesterday.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golfed nine holes yesterday.

Decided I would try to walk, first time since surgery. Got really tired around hole six, and got dizzy every time I teed the ball up. I was swinging a little too hard and my driver never did show up. Shot a 42, so I was happy with that.

OK, maybe the wife was right and two days in a row was too much.

Got really tired after six holes and really struggled to walk the last three and get to the club house.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hope they figure out was causing the nausea and fatigue...and good luck with that shoulder.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, maybe the wife was right and two days in a row was too much.

Got really tired after six holes and really struggled to walk the last three and get to the club house.

you should call the 2018 season done and begin working towards the 2019 season…knees are that important.

slow that swing speed down to a crawl too…ball will go just as far, if not farther.

GL2U

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you should call the 2018 season done and begin working towards the 2019 season…knees are that important.

slow that swing speed down to a crawl too…ball will go just as far, if not farther.

GL2U

Knees are fine.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope...appendix

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man...be well!

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not hitting the ball very well, no aspect of the game is working. Today the driving range will take priority.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not hitting the ball very well, no aspect of the game is working. Today the driving range will take priority.

Went to the range, still can't get the driver to work.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's happening?

My shoulder has been recovering remarkably well and the right shoulder is more along for the ride than the left so I was hitting easy wedges in my yard the other day.

Then I took some buddies pike fishing on the river with boat/gear loading and paddling so I might have set myself back a bit . I want to play in the league day after tomorrow.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yesterday was even worse, after two miserable holes I went to the driving range.

First two swings on the range sucked, ballooned up in the air about 150 yds out and faded right. Decided "fuck it", took more of a back swing and the drive went straight. Was able to repeat it about 12 out of 14 tries. Went back on the course and hit some nice drives.

I have a tee time later this afternoon, I'll see if i can repeat the improvement.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's happening?

My shoulder has been recovering remarkably well and the right shoulder is more along for the ride than the left so I was hitting easy wedges in my yard the other day.

Then I took some buddies pike fishing on the river with boat/gear loading and paddling so I might have set myself back a bit . I want to play in the league day after tomorrow.

any results on what's causing your nausea and fatigue?