• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rookie RB's

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
besides barkley who are your biggest studs this year

who are your sleepers..........

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Studs for me are
Royce freeman i just see volume for him.........
sonny michel hes special

sleepers
jaylen samuels-hes gonna get use as a wr, te, rb
kalen ballage-obvious but yeah
jordan wilkins-if mack isnt great, hes the only back they have builtfor downs 1-2

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Studs for me are
Royce freeman i just see volume for him.........
sonny michel hes special

sleepers
jaylen samuels-hes gonna get use as a wr, te, rb
kalen ballage-obvious but yeah
jordan wilkins-if mack isnt great, hes the only back they have builtfor downs 1-2
I like Freeman, I’d consider Michel if it’s full ppr
Think Wilkins is liked as a sleeper by many, Samuels would be worth a late flyer.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it a good idea to name players you like as sleepers?

im ok with it, we're all in a million leagues and draft set up changes all ur thinking

I agree with this. No offense to you guys, but most of these Hoop drafts are not money leagues, so giving away my "secrets" means very little to me. None of the guys in any of my other leagues use this board. They are the guys I would worry about revealing my later round sleepers to. And even then, they are basically dart throws anyway.

I've found that with many drafts, I don't end up drafting too many sleepers anyway. There are usually guys who should have gone a few rounds higher that I tend to use all my bench slots on.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this. No offense to you guys, but most of these Hoop drafts are not money leagues, so giving away my "secrets" means very little to me. None of the guys in any of my other leagues use this board. They are the guys I would worry about revealing my later round sleepers to. And even then, they are basically dart throws anyway.

I've found that with many drafts, I don't end up drafting too many sleepers anyway. There are usually guys who should have gone a few rounds higher that I tend to use all my bench slots on.
bingo

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming keeper/dynasty setup. Redraft I'm dropping Chubb about five spots. Everyone else, is just a stab in the dark where a few dominoes have to fall just right for them to even have a chance. I.e .-Kelly, Smith, Edmonds, Walton, Jackson..they're more high risk insurance policies than potential investments. Wouldn't touch Hines with a ten foot pole, the odd man out, who will get far too much credit for the occasional highlight reel play. That backfield is between Mack and Wilkins
Barkley
  1. Chubb
  2. Penny
  3. Freeman
  4. Michel
  5. Guice
  6. Jones
  7. Johnson
  8. Wilkins
  9. Ballage

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming keeper/dynasty setup. Redraft I'm dropping Chubb about five spots. Everyone else, is just a stab in the dark where a few dominoes have to fall just right for them to even have a chance. I.e .-Kelly, Smith, Edmonds, Walton, Jackson..they're more high risk insurance policies than potential investments. Wouldn't touch Hines with a ten foot pole, the odd man out, who will get far too much credit for the occasional highlight reel play. That backfield is between Mack and Wilkins
Barkley
  1. Chubb
  2. Penny
  3. Freeman
  4. Michel
  5. Guice
  6. Jones
  7. Johnson
  8. Wilkins
  9. Ballage
redraft, this year only

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as "sleepers" go, it's really only Ballage and Wilkins. The rest have far too many obstacles to playing time. And I don't consider a last man standing situation that happens to generate a few good weeks a "sleeper" coming to life.
Wilkins can win the role, as Mack is best suited to be C.O.P., but it'll be tough. Ballage shouldn't beat Drake, but the possibility is real.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Freeman
2. Guice
3. Penny
4. Jones
5. Chubb
6. Michel
7. Wilkins
8. Johnson
9. Ballage
10. Hines

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Edmonds is my favorite outside the handful of potential starters.