• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rookie Hype write ups.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to disagree with this write up. Dak is a protective of the football kinda QB. Bad route running by Dez means he had to go.
I thought Dez would be perfect if they found a WR opposite who could stretch the field. Cedrick Wilson could be that deep threat allowing Gallup to play as I thought Dez would have.
The more I read about this past draft, the more I like it.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Dez would be perfect if they found a WR opposite who could stretch the field. Cedrick Wilson could be that deep threat allowing Gallup to play as I thought Dez would have.

Same here.

I equally - and maybe even more greatly - appreciate the pre-draft approach to things.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This offseason has been kinda weird with them letting Dez go and then Witten hanging them up, but they seem to have something going with the draft and the UFA signings.

Last Year we had a bad start to the offseason too but then made some promising moves come draft day (the DBs).

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I love reading is they seem to really have a role/vision for these guys. They didn't just pick "the best guy", they picked "the best guy for this team". And that goes hand and hand with letting Dez go. They have a style/mindset and if guys don't fit it, they're out. As opposed to years past, Greg Hardy, Randy Gregory etc where they were just making the flashy move.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I love reading is they seem to really have a role/vision for these guys. They didn't just pick "the best guy", they picked "the best guy for this team". And that goes hand and hand with letting Dez go. They have a style/mindset and if guys don't fit it, they're out. As opposed to years past, Greg Hardy, Randy Gregory etc where they were just making the flashy move.

Absolutely a dumb, dumb, DUMB move. JJ :L

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And 22 years and counting..

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too be honest I feel the same way about LVE that I did with frederick. Initially pisst off because I wanted someone else. After looking at it i think LVE is somewhat unique.. has the length to be awesome in coverage. I think he will be at least a good starter and could prove to be great.