• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rollins Injured?

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember watching it live on TV. Still maybe the worst looking injury on live TV. It's either that or Kevin Ware
True, don't forget Joe Theisman when LT broke his leg. I saw that on live TV also.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woah woah woah. Calm down there. I'm not saying he's never going to get a push because he's already gotten a HUGE one. I just don't think that any time soon, we'll be seeing Owens as WWE Champion. Somewhere down the line, maybe next year? Definitely. Just think they've cooled down on him for the moment. I love Owens and I hope I'm wrong. Believe me.

REALLY?

You do realize that before the Sting incident, Rollins had done this move THOUSANDS of times in the Indies AND NEVER HURT ANYONE. You're just being moronic at this point, honestly. Quit letting your hate blind you. Rollins knows what he's doing in the ring. If Kane didn't think it was a good idea for Rollins to do the move, he would have said beforehand. There's reasons that Rollins has been called the best wrestler/worker in the WWE today.

Shit happens. He could have planted his leg wrong for all you know. He hurt nobody but himself. Nobody in the WWE or any wrestling promotion is going to wrestle for years and not suffer at least one significant injury.

come on, Rollins did not wrestle thousands of times in the indies and if he did it would suck if he did the same move every match.

I am just asking you what you thought that move was supposed to be, he went too far to do the walk to the chiropractor move (whether or not you believe he could have carried Kanes dead weight across the ring), too close to do a sunset flip. What do you think he was doing? I am only asking because you claim he is the best out there, this was a huge mistake. It was a huge mistake to knee Cena in the face, the short elbow that hit lesnar in the hip when he lept to the table, his whirling dirvish off the top rope where his face landed on a thigh. All these great moves should be called great misses.

You might have your wish, Rey Mysterio is coming back, you can have the 180 pound world HEAVYWEIGHT champ beating the big show again.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on, Rollins did not wrestle thousands of times in the indies and if he did it would suck if he did the same move every match.

I am just asking you what you thought that move was supposed to be, he went too far to do the walk to the chiropractor move (whether or not you believe he could have carried Kanes dead weight across the ring), too close to do a sunset flip. What do you think he was doing? I am only asking because you claim he is the best out there, this was a huge mistake. It was a huge mistake to knee Cena in the face, the short elbow that hit lesnar in the hip when he lept to the table, his whirling dirvish off the top rope where his face landed on a thigh. All these great moves should be called great misses.

You might have your wish, Rey Mysterio is coming back, you can have the 180 pound world HEAVYWEIGHT champ beating the big show again.
LOL REALLY. He was on the independent circuit from 2003-2010. Pretty sure there's time to be in maybe not thousands but close to that many matches. It's been one of his signature moves his entire career. You're just an idiot who has no idea what he's talking about.

Quit picking. HE IS THE BEST OUT THERE. Find someone better than him. I dare you. Cesaro is the only one close in the business right now that can touch Rollins' in-ring ability. He has NEVER BEEN KNOWN TO HURT PEOPLE. Why would he start doing it now? You act like it's intentional. He doesn't INTENTIONALLY hurt people. He doesn't INTENTIONALLY miss moves. Shit happens. You're probably the biggest Rollins hater I've ever seen and it's truly pathetic. Because his talent is what got him here. If he was known for blowing spots and hurting people, do you think he would be WWE World Champion? He was ranked #1 on PWI Top 500 Wrestlers in the world this year.

What more proof do you need? Are you just trying to hate? You're absolutely ridiculous, honestly.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BY THE WAY, here's your explanation:

"WWE.COM: If you could, walk us through the injury. How did it happen?

ROLLINS: Let’s see, we were in Dublin, Ireland, first night of the tour and I was in the main event. I was setting up to do something I’ve done a million times — flipping over my opponent while he was standing on the second [rope]. I landed underneath him and then picked him up for a Powerbomb. And for whatever reason, I just landed on the inside of my right foot, instead of flat with my feet and my knee gave. If you’ve seen the video, you know it looks pretty graphic. It didn’t feel as graphic though. It just felt like my knee dislocated and then kind of popped back in. So, I hustled back up and got underneath, made sure my feet were steady and delivered the Powerbomb. Then, I did a self-evaluation real quick to see what was going on. I realized my knee was pretty unstable and noticed that it felt like it was flopping around. I didn’t feel like I had a lot of control under it. I was able to move around enough to finish the match, hit a Pedigree and get the win. Afterwards, I just laid there and [tried to] figure out what was going on. Again, I wasn’t in a whole bunch of pain, I just felt like my knee wasn’t right. I wasn’t really sure of the extent of the damage until the next morning when I got the MRI."

He's done the damn move a million times, and on guys bigger than Kane. They practice these spots. It was a freak accident. I find it pathetic that you need an explanation for every single mistake Rollins makes. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

Last edited:

3 & 6 years to go...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is awful. I feel so bad for Rollins. He busts his ass night in and night out and deserves to be the champion and then this happens. Fuck the rollins hater in this thread. You're a dumbass.
Although I will not lambast the Rollins haters, TheKlaw and I are in total agreement about Rollins. I love this guy. I have said it before. I really hope that he makes a full recovery and has no long-term effects after his rehab, and such. He will be missed for these 6-9 months. I wonder what WWE has in store for him when he comes back? Probably nothing yet. They may need to see how he recovers, and what docs say.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now there are grumblings that they will not give Ambrose the baby face push they were suggesting. Maybe they are gonna wait it out and turn Rollins when he returns.